Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_TURBO7_the_master0

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 895
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_TURBO7_the_master0

  1. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Score cap for standard battles (Updated on August 28)

    Bad bad bad -_-
  2. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Well I think its good.
  3. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    I didn't see any changes.
  4. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    All my rank ups: Recruit-Generalissimo

    Good Luck bro ;)
  5. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Actually I do have the minimum requirements for joining a clan of Tier 1. But i think tier2 is somewhat better though my current assets don't belong to Tier 2..but I would like to stay in URR for more...and if I have to leave then I guess I could join SN or SP.
  6. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Bye and enjoy your noobish clan.. Just newcomer..and don't even dare to challenge us...
  7. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Shuddap! nub! Don't stick your nose in others fights :P
  8. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    TankiOnline Unity Database

    Great finally something newis coming. cant wait for it :D
  9. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Yes. and please no spamming. we are already dealing with some spammers of our own clan.
  10. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Seriously! oh thats great at least got someone who can compete like me.
  11. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    hmm...Barda seems good for war....but many of us didn't even played in that map but I played 9-10imes only as far as I remember. No skylark from now...hold trainings in Barda.
  12. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    We should handle some trainings before this war...on the map which the war will held.
  13. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Perfect Date for this clan war when I return to the game! Truth m3 smoky or rail allowed? and map? please tell me if M3 railgun is allowed or not? and also It would be really good if MU on...fore me... Ps: 7000th REPLIES!!!!
  14. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    and you should know that Our another leader truth teller upvoted and said "Gl" wont that even change your mind?
  15. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    and whats the reward this time?
  16. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    not all but some of them.... And truth still didn't update the sections in the fronpage...What a lazy leader -_-
  17. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    You're a great photo editor...and nice photos...we are proud to have you....:)
  18. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    sure...why not this time...WE WILL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU!..last time we went Soooo much easy on you last time me,KHM and mana we three rekt you....you went away and didnt play the 3rd round....this time you will see our Power...think twice before challenging us...because now more than half of our clan is M3... so do you still want another war? :huh:
  19. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Perhaps you need to go to the grammar school regularly.
  20. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    You don't show off but he does...idc whatever you say...BUYERS ARE NOOBS! :P
  21. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    ^ That match you got a noob partner...xD I once beat in 2-1 in a XP 1v1..when I had m2 railgun ans he had m3 he is a noob buyer like you. and always show off.
  22. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    tnh, From the past few days I dint even see any of your pictures cuz I am to lazy to click on the link and then view it. :P
  23. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Try to post the full picture with spoiler from nwxt time...and don't say that you dont know....even a child also knows how to corp pictures and post it...
×
×
  • Create New...