-
Posts
1 895 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by r_TURBO7_the_master0
-
get m3 hornet along with M2 rail...because ur main combo is fire m2 now and fire and dictator is not a perfect combo...but some people do use it...but dictator is good for gold box my friend use M2 dictator and M2 fire combo from rank Major to Field marshal without offence....so its your choice but I would recommend m3 hornet.
-
I did for obtaining 2nd position :P
-
You never quote any of my posts -.-
-
Did @angelreaper just addressed me as MOD? :huh:
-
Gold with KHM....I was really surprised that I took this gold with only 3 fingers...wth..
-
KHM please show us your full Garage! I smell something really epic there.....pls tell what ur hiding!... :P
-
He Had 100% SMP before and he will have it FOREVER! and...anyways he wants to beat all of us in ranking faster! but I don't even pay a heed!...I don't care who ranks or not...I only care about my rankup :)
-
Beware!!!! he will Trash you!! don't underestimate his M2 XP its more powerful than our M3 XP... I say *Beware*
-
I am not PRO but Truthy is much more PRO than me!! he can beat anyone with his M2 XP in a 8v1 match :D not joking
-
Try to play with PROs ok? :) ......someone Like.....
-
Sometimes I do drug limitlessly!..and good thing I can still play but its hard....and in this battle I didnt even cap 1 flag I just used DP and 1 shot all of them with m3 rail...the opponent team was cussing us saying we noobs and we will lose and and they drugged but they didn't know that I am more big drugger than them...
-
This was my last game of yesterday when I was perfect gg..I used mammoth and smoky m2 with some drugs..
-
Seriously its broken bad done X-RAY report says need rest for that finger like some weeks...and in the meantime I told my cousin to play with my account....He will be playing and pls don't invite him in any battles nor talk crazy to him...I told him no talk!...anyways GL...However I will be active on forum cuz my right hand is perfect for typing...and I can't also write anything cuz...I am Lefty.....I don't know when I will get back to TO again...and I say again please don't invite my cousin to serious clan trainings or other thing he doesn't know any of this..Well Seeya Guys!! :) and....OUCH! it still hurts bad :wacko:
-
Bad news for me .... :( today the shortest finger on my left hamd got injured maybe broken not sure ...it this condition I can't play TO ..I dont know when I could recover back....I am typing now in one hand only its not possible to play TO with 1 hand......Man this hurts alot!!...GL!
-
Hey! this might cheer you up! :D My team won!!!!!
-
DFL and bubu 1v1 and DFL lost 7-5 it was epic battle
-
New name for Ahsan from me...
-
Lets both have a 1v1 today! Shall we? :)
-
You made me lose 4-5 times when we had 2v2....
-
You will make me lose! you're not yet that PRO! when you will be, I will select you! :P
-
Anybody want to make a tandem Club with me?....If yes then he must 1v1 me and beat me for this membership I will be making A Tandem club this coming week! So I need 1 good partner.
-
*rofl* Windows 10 is worst than Windows 8 I used it...I didn't like it i lagged form there but I play from Mac now and I never lag with this but sometimes my internet gives bad service.... @KHM don't start another arguement... :) @DFL You're still in URR? :huh:
-
Wrecked both Pizzas Epic Game they were winning 6-4 but it ended up on 7-6 and Saad quitted that match in a hurry *rofl*
-
2nd gold of the day! And GG with OUFA...I was playing first time in this map...
-
Some Abbreviations like that won't lead to ban... GG....Both your team mate are my friends.. I don't know why People lag when they 1v1. You're seeing the profile of my friend!... O.U.F.A never Reject my invites in battles...
Jump to content











































































