Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Miss.DI

Tanker
  • Posts

    669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Miss.DI

  1. Miss.DI

    [Forum Game] Cities

    ahemdabad
  2. Miss.DI

    Tankionline2027's creativity

    Good Luck! :D +1
  3. Miss.DI

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Me and my mad Clan - Victory Tanker India We are like family serious also but still have alot of fun everyday, one example is here : What A Selfie!
  4. Miss.DI

    -: Designing A Page :-

    For Duelist ~Snow.exe~ :
  5. Miss.DI

    -: Designing A Page :-

    For An Upcoming Clan named as "Tanks A Lot" requested by and designed by ~~
  6. Miss.DI

    -: Designing A Page :-

    What type of picture you want?
  7. Miss.DI

    -: Designing A Page :-

    For Clan Epic Beast Player ~~go53go2002
  8. Miss.DI

    -: Designing A Page :-

    Thanks for advice :)
  9. Miss.DI

    -: Designing A Page :-

    For Clan "FURY" ~~go53go2002 (whole page, accept the logo) on their request.
  10. Miss.DI

    -: Designing A Page :-

    Sorry Guys my computer is on repairing, So I think I will not be active few days, till then i give all responsibility to @tankionline2027. Dont take tension I will come back soon .
  11. Miss.DI

    -: Designing A Page :-

    Accepted ^_^
  12. Miss.DI

    -: Designing A Page :-

    Sorry 025413tank, but I thought of a team of only two and we are not designing logos we are designing text. Sorry :(
  13. Miss.DI

    -: Designing A Page :-

    You have such a great designer (shadow) he can make better than me. But I will try.
  14. Miss.DI

    -: Designing A Page :-

    Thanks :P sry didnt told you about this.
  15. Miss.DI

    -: Designing A Page :-

    First Page Updated!
  16. Miss.DI

    -: Designing A Page :-

    ATTENTION ! Member @tankionline2027 will now accompany me with designing!!
  17. Miss.DI

    -: Designing A Page :-

    Thanks. :)
  18. Miss.DI

    -: Designing A Page :-

    Sorry all this is a secret (many of you might know :P ). I can't tell you.
  19. Miss.DI

    -: Designing A Page :-

    How is this?? If you want to choose this reply in page.
  20. Miss.DI

    -: Designing A Page :-

    For Clan Sparky Tankers India :
  21. Miss.DI

    -: Designing A Page :-

    secret :ph34r:
  22. Miss.DI

    -: Designing A Page :-

    Today, I made a Design for a random clan, Clan - The Bloody Tankers.
×
×
  • Create New...