Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Fuel

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 435
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fuel

  1. Training was for 35 minutes only. Everyone had to go. But from last 3 days we were doing training. So we got on 3 buildings. (I forgot to take picture on this building, because when I climbed this building I fell down after 5 seconds.) We will continue our training in Highland tomorrow :)
  2. Training in 15 minutes.
  3. Today will be our first training ever. Please every member try to come. It is on 3 Pm UTC (81 Minutes left) There should be 4 members or the training will be cancelled. The training for the map will be Highland. Everyone should wear orange paint. See you in the training :)
  4. Good luck :) from -Parkour Club "Never Give Up" [N.G.U]
  5. :mellow: Can you again?
  6. Fuel

    Parkour Club "New Heights" [NH]

    Good luck :) from -Parkour Club "Never Give Up" [N.G.U]
  7. Can you send me those pictures? :rolleyes:
  8. Good luck :) from -Parkour Club "Never Give Up" [N.G.U]
  9. Welcome buddy. :) Please come on trainings :) (Why not call hawx for joining this club too?)
  10. Fuel

    -Parkour Club "Cool Dragons!" [CD]

    Good luck. :) From -Parkour Club "Never Give Up" [N.G.U]
  11. Thank you very much, its first for me though :)
  12. I know, you are always doing parkour :mellow: Thank you :)
  13. That's really good bro^ :)
  14. We just started. :mellow:
  15. Both accepted. Welcome to our parkour club. We have a first training on Saturday, make sure you both come. Enjoy ^_^
  16. No, don't buy x100 SMP its waste of crystals, you can take your time. :)
  17. I'll just put you as future member. Also somehow try to send me the pictures.
  18. Your 11 hours behind me, + I cant see any picture and you need to be Major to be in this club or you wont be able to get in trainings.
  19. Give the application usman :)
×
×
  • Create New...