-
Posts
5 435 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Fuel
-
No one knows how to stop him. :mellow:
-
I cant believe you unfriended me seriously
-
I will be banned soon. Don't ask me the reason. :(
-
+ + I just feel like un-friend you because you started the fight by saying : KHM this is not your clan anymore so why are you posting your pictures here and your spamming here you posted so much posts! And many friends call their friends noob in fun look abdulla he never call my name he usally say khm noob and bla bla , I never complained that because he is my friend and I know hes not serious, you called me noob so many times in that battle, did I ever complained? Simple.
-
I said I am a member, -_-
-
Ikr what did he said?!!
-
Eid Mubarak :)
-
The correct application is on the first page, if you have xp/bp then you will be probably accepted and you will be tested. Good luck. :)
-
Turbo you can shut up now + Golden is not a part of this clan he posts everything.. you haven't said anything to him. Simple your a blind noob. :) ^^^^
-
:mellow: :huh:
-
-_- Trif!
-
Gold and fund with loss Turbo played like a noob and he was crying when I got the gold :D
-
LeL I am loving those candies :)
-
GG Btw 5 posts in a row No one posting that's why :/
-
I found it too :D Btw Its a nice picture
-
Khair Mubarak :)
-
24OO Posts :) B)
-
I joined late too bro XD Khair Mubarak :)
-
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D
-
+ Here is my rank up picture :)
-
Eid Mubarak to every Muslim living anywhere on this Earth :) :) :) I don't think I need to put this is spoiler :) And small Eidi for my Muslims brothers and sisters tankers Oh wait this wont work in tanki so here are small gold boxes as Eidi for my Muslims brothers tankers :) LOL!! Have fun :)
-
Eid Mubarak to every Muslim living anywhere on this Earth :) :) :) I don't think I need to put this is spoiler :) And small Eidi for my Muslims brothers and sisters tankers Oh wait this wont work in tanki so here are small gold boxes as Eidi for my Muslims brothers tankers :) LOL!! Have fun :)
-
GG :) Thanks
-
WOW but bad fps :/
-
Okay, I never said that I will be ;) I will never invite you in rank up, everyone knows the reason. :)
Jump to content



































































