-
Posts
1 770 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Areeb321
-
Hello , Shivam please mane a logo for me Logo : Sparrow Eagle Parkourists
-
Gold I have been waiting for too long and I PM you also about my request please make my logo and banner !
-
ok , you are in this club Please post your Timezone !
-
Royalraj iss Tamil Player !
-
Read the Creativity Section Rules before Creating a new Topic ! __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ about this situation you can just report it to Violators !
-
Gold wher is my !!!! I am been waiting from to tooo Long ! Please make my
-
Because the orther member Timezone I have to know as I don't know the orther member Timezone
-
The Training will start soon... First I need to know your and orthers Timezone !
-
Yes but if we say to new players about Parkour they will come to know about Parkour.
-
ok you are in this club.
-
Now i am quit busy so i cant be able to make logo , but soon i will start making logo for you all. Maybe on 16 or 17th April 2015.
-
Hello this is my Creativity Topic , were you can you ask me to make for you a Amazing designs Club design : Orther designs : If you want more designs just PM me.
-
help@tankionline. com You just E-mail ! and your account will be back.
-
See I am saying you don't come to training that's ok. But please don't disdained me. Now you don't come to our parkour training ( thedutchmanD ) !!!
-
Everyone must visit this club daily to get some Information.
-
Where is my logo and the banner
-
You are in this club.
-
@thedutchmanD has been removed from this club ! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Congrates to @KIngJack21 for his rank up !!!
-
please don't disfriend
-
Why ???? Then please post your video or your screenshot in my club. Please it's important please !!!!
Jump to content



































































