Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Areeb321

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 770
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Areeb321

  1. Areeb321

    -Parkour Club "Stole Your Glory" [SYG]

    Come to rank ( warrant officer 1 ) then you can join.
  2. Areeb321

    Parkour Club "Dragon Killers" [DK]

    Read the Parkour clubs rules before creating a new topic :
  3. Areeb321

    ☢ Ebola ☢ New world disease

    See sahl_super we can we keep animals like birds etc... but we must not keep infected animals !! it can cause Ebola ( not only Ebola but other health problems also ) !!!
  4. Areeb321

    ☢ Ebola ☢ New world disease

    As on Ebola it has now entered India also in Karnataka !!!!
  5. Areeb321

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    Yes !! I am waiting I also need my logo and banner !!!!!
  6. Areeb321

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    I am waiting for too long.... please make it
  7. Areeb321

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    A where is my logo and the banner !!!!!! Logo : Sparrow Eagle Parkourists banner : Please mak it !!!!!!!!!
  8. Areeb321

    -Parkour Club "Stole Your Glory" [SYG]

    I need all the of my club member Timezones
  9. Areeb321

    -Parkour Club "Stole Your Glory" [SYG]

    see the training will be informed to you but I must know your time zone. According to your time zone I will decide the training. Like as my time zone is GMT+3
  10. Areeb321

    [IND] Indian Players

    Hello , KIngJack21 I need your rank up sreenshot for you please give
  11. Areeb321

    -Parkour Club "Stole Your Glory" [SYG]

    ok , You will be removed on 16 or 17th April 2015
  12. Areeb321

    -Parkour Club "Stole Your Glory" [SYG]

    Yes, you can join this club. You are in this club
  13. Areeb321

    -Parkour Club "Stole Your Glory" [SYG]

    Sorry you can't join this club
  14. Areeb321

    -Parkour Club "Stole Your Glory" [SYG]

    what are you saying ??? i cant understand.
  15. Areeb321

    -Parkour Club "Stole Your Glory" [SYG]

    ok Just post I am in this club
  16. Areeb321

    -Parkour Club "Stole Your Glory" [SYG]

    Yes , My Brother is now busy he will be active on 16 or 17th April 2015 , and my Brother ( Areeb321 ) must know your Timezones. Like as my TimeZome is (GMT+3) (AST) and i live in Saudi Arabia. So when my brother returns their will be training , according to your Timezone.
  17. Areeb321

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    Where is my I am waiting
  18. Areeb321

    -Parkour Club "Stole Your Glory" [SYG]

    Hello Everybody , I am Areeb brother. I will be active till 16 or 17th April
  19. Areeb321

    -Parkour Club "Stole Your Glory" [SYG]

    ok wait till my brother returns
  20. Areeb321

    -Parkour Club "Stole Your Glory" [SYG]

    ok you are in this club
  21. Areeb321

    -Parkour Club "Stole Your Glory" [SYG]

    Ok , Just post I am in this club
  22. Areeb321

    -Parkour Club "Stole Your Glory" [SYG]

    ok , dont come we will do our training for my orther club members !
×
×
  • Create New...