Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

genak138

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 477
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by genak138

  1. genak138

    Growing your arsenal is now easier!

    Not that quickly :)
  2. genak138

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Been a while since my last one :D And the pic was late because I wasn't expecting to get it :PI'm pretty sure the only reason I got it was because I was the only one who realized that jumping off the ledge would be a smart idea :lol:
  3. genak138

    Growing your arsenal is now easier!

    He isn't hating... He gave a valid reason for his opinion.
  4. genak138

    Growing your arsenal is now easier!

    If you have a fully micro-upgraded turret or hull, you get the next modification automatically if your rank allows it.
  5. genak138

    Growing your arsenal is now easier!

    They are Fire M1, Shaft M1, Rail M2, Viking M1, and Dictator M1.
  6. genak138

    Growing your arsenal is now easier!

    Yes, but at least they're having other updates before that :)
  7. genak138

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Finally some missions with supply rewards!I might seem crazy not wanting the crystal missions, but I've gotten those almost nonstop and I really am in need of Repair Kits and mines :D
  8. genak138

    Growing your arsenal is now easier!

    My take on this: It's nice, but it seems like it's buggy. For example, some of my M0 hulls can be upgraded to M1 at a 10% discount, while others can't. Same for turrets: Or is this somehow on purpose? :huh:
  9. genak138

    Watch Episode 59 of the V-LOG

    I tried those links, but the demos just wouldn't load -.- So, I guess I was right, but it seems buggy. will post pics in a bit.
  10. genak138

    Congratulatory post

    Well, I just realized why @VelocitasEradico named himself that. It's actually the name of a certain project to deploy a US railgun for army purposes. Railgun. Clever... Anyways, grats to me for learning this and grats to whoever is reading this for learning this too :)
  11. genak138

    Last thing that made you LOL?

    People like you :)
  12. genak138

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Does anybody know what the Tips are? Maybe they're changing the current ones? Sport format could be something like Parkour format in that there is no xp gained or fund earned. My guess is that it might have a fake scoreboard and fake fund, so you can see what you would earn for doing something in a battle, but don't have to worry about whether you lose or win. Just my guess. Nice to know they're going to be making MUed items look different, something we've been asking for for a while. What do you guys think? :)
  13. genak138

    Watch Episode 59 of the V-LOG

    http://tankionline.com/en/2015/09/technical-maintenance-is-planned-12/ I think this is probably for those updates about buying equipment :ph34r:
  14. genak138

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    It didn't go below 500, you say, what's that PING of 281 doing in the bottom-right corner?
  15. Been playing for a bit more than a year. At first, I played a lot, but I've been bogged down with schoolwork recently and haven't played a lot for at least 7 months.
  16. I tried that before, it doesn't work....
  17. You take the photo and upload it to an image site (I recommend Imgur), then you copy the image address, then you go to the forum, open the text box, and click the icon with a picture of a tree. Then you paste the image address in the text box that appears, click "OK" write whatever else you want in the post, then click "Post" and you're done! :)
  18. genak138

    Creativity: Tanki Memes!

    At least it was more than 25%.
  19. genak138

    Congratulatory post

    Congrats to someone for changing his name to II_Just.Skills_II, whoever that is. :)
  20. genak138

    New Google Logo

    I accept your opinion, but will not act upon the challenge. :P
  21. genak138

    New Google Logo

    Dude, he was asking for our opinions, so I gave mine .-.
  22. genak138

    New Google Logo

    You should add an option on the poll: I don't care Because I really don't care :P
  23. genak138

    New XT items are in the game right now!

    You forgot Fire. Firebird = Fire :P
×
×
  • Create New...