-
Posts
5 988 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
4
Everything posted by Darren4Turbo
-
Yes, I think. Please follow the News & Announcements section to get notified by new topics.
-
Because you are low rank tanker :P. Why do people love trolling?
-
ħej Malti! Qed Nahseb biex nibda clan mimli plejers Maltin biss, aw xi hadd interessat? List of Maltese tankers: @Cedric Debono @JoswelGrima @AlvinCut @Extinct @DoubleSh0t @TheRankUpper (@InfernoLightning) @jordan61 List of foreigners living permanently: @Darren4Turbo
- 62 replies
-
- 13
-
-
@Shad0w365: Cool, will check them in Google later. So, there are a lot of free places with nature there, right?
-
^ Ok. What are the best places to visit in New Zealand? I like forests! :D
-
@Shad0w365: I'm not New Zealandian, and this is only for New Zealeand tankers, right?
-
Create a PRO Battle with no drugs or just join one. Stop complaining and see you tomorrow or today!
-
Reserved.
-
Good luck to all the participants! :)
-
Darren = A name given for uncertain etymological object. It's also a English name for boys. 4Turbo = "4" represents "for", that means For turbo :P.
-
Good luck for your conversation club and your country, my brothers! :wub:
-
^ Appreciated it.
-
Great that you are learning us how to have a successful life, but flooding is forbidden as you know.
-
Farmers really rock at singing! B) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX153eYcYrY
-
Tankionline is becoming a religious game, seriously, I saw many tankers from few days talking about religion. Maybe because of that European Migrant crisis.
-
I'm playing with Railgun since I was Gefreiter rank. I found it very effective turret, the reload is its minus but if you upgraded it a little bit which is stronger than your current rank, it would be good. Best hulls with Railgun at my opinion are Wasp and Hornet. Will play with it until my last rank and career! :wub:
-
@Issho_Fujitora: Oh, okay, didn't know that. Is there history about some of Tankionline developers? if no, so do one, please.. :)
-
Hmm... how about a article about the history of the Wiki Editor Staff position and its present?
-
This is a good article, but you can improve it by adding more information and some pictures will also be great :).
-
This topic shall be in "Forum Games" section as this is a forum game. Please tell a Forum moderator to transfer it
-
You can call @sonofchrysalis3 as a little, cute pony.
-
Congratulations to @golden5648 for ranking up to Lieutenant Colonel! Have fun with your new rank, buddy! :)
Jump to content











































































