-
Posts
5 988 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
4
Everything posted by Darren4Turbo
-
[Forum Game] guess the favorite..anything of the player below you
Darren4Turbo replied to fordmustang12345 in Archive
Err... nope. PBML Kimchi (a Korean vegetable dish)? -
Both Greeks and Romans. They created the world's highest civilization and we shall thank them.
-
Kyle224 Darren4Turbo's Creativity
-
Darren4Turbo's Creativity
-
-
✩ Photography ✩ ✩ Drawings ✩ Drawings done: Witold Gombrowicz (15.1.2016) Krzysztof Komeda (21.1.2016) Jan Sibelius (30.1.2016) Buddha (6.2.2016) Umm Kalsum (14.2.2016) David Bowie (20.2.2016) :excl: Drawings in progress: NONE Drawings planned for future: Albert Einstein (In March) ✩ Contacts ✩ iDarren4Turbo Darren Hassan Darren Kamil :excl: Page Under Construction :excl:
- 37 replies
-
- 24
-
-
:wub: Beginning to do this stuff :wub: #Photography
-
You still have the chance to publish it today and this week! :)
-
No, please don't leave! :( Farewell and good luck in your real life! ;)
-
Ahem.
-
Please check this article: What to do if my account has been stolen? It will surely help you.
-
Publish your articles today!
-
I love English, Humanities, Art, Music, Computer learning, P.E, Geography & History :wub:.
-
Well, maybe you can do a detailed information about VK moderators, I know that they are not related to our English community but many of the EN tankers might not know that position even exist, so it would be good for EN tankers to know that position more. Just a little suggestion.
-
I drew a picture of Witold Gombrowicz - if you don't know him so check this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Gombrowicz. I drew him with a pencil on a white clean sheet. Hope you'll like it! :)
-
Here you can discuss anything about National Geographic and you can share pictures as well.
-
[Contest] The Strongest Alt
-
I shall admit that Assault mode is quite interesting but is kinda unbalanced and I agree with the frequent sabotage on the red team. Although, over 1 622 654 battles were created created during the first New Year celebrations in Tanki Online, I found that hilarious number on the main page of Tanki Online on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TankiOnline.en/?fref=ts. Great article, Stratus! keep it up!
-
Amazing article, Stratus!
-
Story [Issue 45] Christmas Adventure 2: Santa's Revenge
Darren4Turbo replied to Thekillerpenguin in Newspaper Archive
Amazing story, TKP! -
Congratulations to @WRS-Lukasdk for becoming a chat moderator candidate PL!
Jump to content










































































