Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

slycleaversmart

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 337
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by slycleaversmart

  1. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    HAHA!
  2. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    Lol what rank is too low to take a tip from eh? Iv'e been around longer than my rank tells
  3. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    LOL okay rank up :P
  4. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    21 members man this is a big club lol and active!
  5. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    Hey guys :) good news I am not shutting down my clan!! :)
  6. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    Not that I don't have the time its for other undisclosed reasons. :D Yeah..
  7. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    Lol good I will fill you in later PM me for more info plz :) :) Lol what he said above B)
  8. slycleaversmart

    M2 Twins vs M4 Rico: Island 1 v 1, who would win?

    m4 rico!
  9. slycleaversmart

    [Forum Game] Turret Battle.

    rico won rail on parma
  10. slycleaversmart

    FIX RU1

    PLZ FIX IT!
  11. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    LOL! well if they don't decide to join a clan i join :P
  12. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    cus
  13. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    I will be alot more active in this club now cus I am closing my clan :( :( :( :(
  14. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    dang this club is gona out do DTOM in terms of posts in not too long LOL!
  15. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    huh? YEAH! rail rules!
  16. slycleaversmart

    Buying crystals with giftcards

    Hmm good question but IDK my self :( sorry
  17. slycleaversmart

    Test server central

    Cool :)
  18. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    Not really if you ask me Lol Lol agreed with below XD!!!!!!!
  19. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    I would join but I have my own :( I love me little clan :D
  20. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    LOL!
  21. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    Ah I see :P But mist of my Best members are :P dire shellfire ECT :P Oh ok :P
  22. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    well... Now I am scared of loosening all my members :/
  23. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    also may I suggest a site for the front page make it fun and exciting? if you want that go to http://cooltext.com/ make a account and create logos then after your done click get image code and drag it onto your page and its a win win :) P.S. PM me if you need help
  24. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    Lol You don't know what a clan is like :rolleyes: :P
×
×
  • Create New...