Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

slycleaversmart

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 337
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by slycleaversmart

  1. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    Lucky..
  2. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    :D Not me :(
  3. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    :D congrats!!
  4. slycleaversmart

    I_Nith_I 's Youtube Channel

    Nice lol I remember you :P
  5. slycleaversmart

    Episode 73 of the V-LOG is here

    Can't wait!
  6. slycleaversmart

    Ideas for Missions!

    Bump their stats :P Yeah i hope it gets taken seriously
  7. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    I DOOO!! its EPICCC
  8. slycleaversmart

    Newspaper Requests!

    I would love to hear about rail gun a bit more :)
  9. slycleaversmart

    Does The Gold Box Prayer Chant Actually Work?

    Lol, gold box drop on a set scale there is 1 in 7000 change of a gold box falling with ever increase in the battle fund. there is no one there to push the gold box key :P
  10. slycleaversmart

    Ideas for Missions!

    My idea http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=299043
  11. slycleaversmart

    Ideas for Missions!

    I got the 100% 2 times and it took me up from 3rd lut to captain in a few weeks :)
  12. slycleaversmart

    Ideas for Missions!

    Lol I am glad to see you agree with me :P
  13. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    IK tanki!!!
  14. slycleaversmart

    Ideas for Missions!

    Btw congrats on ranking :)
  15. slycleaversmart

    Ideas for Missions!

    So no one has anything else to say?
  16. slycleaversmart

    My Journey

    Well I lose to step apart from last night :P that was cus he was tired ( I could tell :P) and jaysond beats me so don't think bad about him.
  17. slycleaversmart

    My Journey

    Yes but look at how far you have come! I had a gut feeling you would get good and you have!
  18. slycleaversmart

    My Journey

    wow i learned at like grefter :P i was not good at it but i did it.
  19. slycleaversmart

    My Journey

    :( I din't know him sadly No!! GESH!! stop beating yourself up!! STOP IT! you would no be in DTOM if you stunk
  20. slycleaversmart

    My Journey

    Lol I didn't know you two where friends beforehand :) geash this shows how much I know about my own members :P
  21. slycleaversmart

    My Journey

    Nice :) lol the part about DTOM :) It has recently been closed. I was then clanless for a few weeks. I ran into my friend and once clan mate stephencd, who ranked up like crazy. I dueled him, and got destroyed. Ironically, I had often destroyed him, but I stood no chance now. He said that he was in a new clan, Don’t Tread On Me, it was an XP/BP clan only. At that point, I did not have m2 XP. I said sure, and joined. Turns out that I was am the worst player in the clan. However, that is not saying much, as not only are many of the players FANTASTIC, but I have been having closer battles and duels, I still have a lot to learn. Those guys have been an active clan, and we have had some good times. If you are not in a clan, I would recommend joining one, there is a sense of community, you know how they play and that they are always good. Pranking them is also fun. I used to cream him too :) then he asked for lessons.... many things happened and now the teacher is the student :P I hardly ever beat him. mostly close games, he normally wins though. and BTw you are not worst player in clan :) idk who is but its not you :)
  22. slycleaversmart

    Ideas for Missions!

    Woah no one is pounding me with gaps lol
  23. slycleaversmart

    Ideas for Missions!

    Yeah they did it for Pro passes.
  24. slycleaversmart

    Search option

    Agreed. I hate it its much to picky about what you type.
  25. slycleaversmart

    Ideas for Missions!

    ​We need missions these would be similar to super missions. however they would be available from Warrent Officer 5 and up. from WO5 the requirement would either be get 1.5k xp in battles or get 60 kills. to generalissimos it would be get 7 to 10k xp in games and get 400 kills. ​Just a suggestion, as i miss the SMPs
×
×
  • Create New...