Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

kkkkk3157

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kkkkk3157

  1. kkkkk3157

    Gold Boxes!

    finally -_-
  2. kkkkk3157

    Gold Boxes!

    wow just wow this test server http://youtu.be/GihfiFhim14
  3. Total Plagiarism here, and yet the Tanki ppl still give him crystals
  4. kkkkk3157

    Tanki Video of the Day - Have any?

    That's just test server. I bet its luck
  5. kkkkk3157

    V-LOG Episode 80 is here

    watch the second last vlog, 78
  6. kkkkk3157

    V-LOG Episode 80 is here

    hi i want to say i am 20th reply
  7. I want to buy it, but at the same time I don't want Isidas to slowly heal me -_-
  8. kkkkk3157

    [Forum Game] Food Chain

    water
  9. wow this topic made it happen: http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=303459
  10. :/ wow BTW the paint looks good on my BEST COMBO! i caught 1 gold on this :D
  11. I have no crystals for that :(
  12. kkkkk3157

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    24 449 whos the mod who pinned this game?
  13. kkkkk3157

    [Forum Game] Food Chain

    ur kidding right? Almonds
  14. kkkkk3157

    Gold Boxes!

    lol you would stalk him just to see him hacking :P
  15. kkkkk3157

    [Forum Game] Food Chain

    Kiwi ok why did u put urine for u
  16. kkkkk3157

    Gold Boxes!

    yea i was licking it
  17. kkkkk3157

    Gold Boxes!

    hey! you didnt say that i said hi!
  18. kkkkk3157

    Question

    It's a glitch.
  19. so, whats gonna happen on april 1st? :D :D :P
×
×
  • Create New...