Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

kkkkk3157

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kkkkk3157

  1. kkkkk3157

    Gold Boxes!

    nu more 2016 :( at least i still have my missions :D
  2. Well we had 11 days... I want it back, but I'll doubt the devs will add it back until next Christmas
  3. kkkkk3157

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    these missions tho hhhhyay discount for m3 isida :D i has no $ :( :(
  4. kkkkk3157

    Gold Boxes!

    more yuk missions hhh
  5. kkkkk3157

    Still logged in?

    Tanki servers might be lagging and some people said that servers are crashing like EN2 and RU1. I had that on my alt aaaaa3157 yesterday. I closed my tab and once I logged in to kkkkk, it says that my alt was still on :/
  6. kkkkk3157

    Gold Boxes!

    ik ;-; i wants more hrs or days :(
  7. kkkkk3157

    Gold Boxes!

    ew yuk missions hhhh
  8. kkkkk3157

    Gold Boxes!

    I owe him cause hes bae
  9. kkkkk3157

    [Forum Game] Guess the Rank

    -_- Generallismo
  10. kkkkk3157

    Gold Boxes!

    i <3 bae i will owe him 1 gold and fund the next time <3
×
×
  • Create New...