-
Posts
2 130 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Jwimmer
-
Well, meanoldfart, who doesn't want money? The recent updates have managed to get me to spend a grand total of... wait for it... zero dollars. I have spent 50 bucks on this game so far, and those times I had a double crystal card, and was buying equipment on 50% sales (I basically got 4x what I paid for). Think before you complain.
-
I've basically got the same "beard" that Elon Musk has when I haven't shaved for a few days: I can grow stubble on my chin, but my cheeks just have some blonde peach fuzz.
-
Yep, sometimes when you spawn into battles you have to either die or self-destruct and then you can start damaging. Super annoying, but it happens. If this does not fix it, I have no clue what is going on.
-
Well, bud, apparently you aren't looking very hard. I have an alt that is at your exact rank, and do not have those problems. Just play on EN3- thats where the good battles against m2s are. If you are only looking for battles on the common maps such as Serpuhov and Noise, play on some new maps. They are much, much more fun than just playing on the same 4 maps like most people previously did. Also, the pro pass is only like 3.3k cry- a nominal price. You can afford it. Trust me.
-
Did he just spend 1k dollars to buy 1000 golds to drop to himself? He has spectator also, so there will prolly be a video about it. And also his hours played to xp earned for each turret and hull except rail and hornet are very strange. 129 hrs with thunder but only 663 xp earned.
-
I like it
-
I saw a viking m3, rail m3, storm today. Super ugly. Most ugly possible would be mammy m0, isida m1, and storm.
-
I agree on mods talking like robots alot. I feel like they have a list of answers that they copy and paste from most of the time. Mafioso seems to be the only one with a real personality.
-
suuuuuuuuuure thats what you were going for...
-
Silver lining of this update- previously unplayed maps have become more popular. Ex- Solikamsk and Cologne both had full battles in EN2. First gold ever on Solikamsk. Used the "rocking" technique and shot to get on top of a hornet. The picture is horrible, but it was a pretty slick grab.
-
Looks like someone didn't catch on...
-
Something about hacking. If I remember correctly, it was removed because it was easy to get away with hacking on, so it was too much trouble for the devs.
-
Yes! Deck-9! I was just thinking about how I had wished I had started playing early enough to play it, but now I will get to! Also heard Canyon is a cool map, excited to see it.
-
What does "externel" mean? Also, mods please dont shut this down. Ought to produce some good laughs...
-
Think before you make this argument. Pro passes were made cheaper at lower ranks (not sure how much, but I know it was significant). What I'm trying to say is people can earn enough crystals for the Pro Pass. People aren't going to buy crystals for a pro pass. If anything, they would purchase premium. I'm not saying I'm for the update, just saying your argument is moot.
-
Theres many more better examples of recent bad updates. Here's my list: -Shop- more items in shop, less in garage -Alterations- firebird is absolutely OP with its alteration. -Rebalance- Hulls were a flop. Vikings handling is straight trash, light hulls lower, heavy hulls less armor. -The pro-pass catastrophe -Clans- paid system. -Drugs- very OP right now, only possible to buy large qualities through the shop.
-
OH my god the teacher.... he had the audacity to measure a solution in grams instead of liters... Absolutely atrocious.
-
Idk if I can... 100 less damage, and almost a full second less of time to heating. 1/5 less damage and also 1/5 less firing time was too far.
-
Isida is going to be targeted first no matter what its parameters are. Once the isida is killed, everyone else can be.
-
Have you played any drug-free battles recently? Isidas are vital to winning. Its an extremely crucial turret, and a good isida can be the top 2 in a team. What i'm trying to say is it doesn't need the 25% self-healing. What it does need is to be able to heal a bit more- M2 takes a full clip of isida juice to heal a viking m3.
-
Glad to see freeze's damage going down. Not happy to see isidas damage go up- it should be its healing that goes up. Its a medic, not an attacking turret. While I have to see the vulcan nerfs, I guess it had to happen. However, .8 of a second less of firing time for m3... thats a drastic change. Continue button- good for dealing with mults, not much extra effort for me- I approve. Also like the mine cooldown.
-
How to be the Best Amateur Writer
Jwimmer replied to Jwimmer in How to be the Best Amateur Writer Writers' Corner
How to be the Best Amateur Writer Since being one of the first members and distinguished members of the AWC, I have seen a lot of articles come through. Naturally, I have made observations about what makes an article good and bad, and now will present them to you. So please, sit back, relax, and learn how to be the best writer in the AWC. Part 1: Determining your motivation While it may seem like there are a lot of ways people should be motivated to write articles, only one of those works. What is it? Views, likes, and comments. If your article does not get more than 25 likes and 600 views within a week, consider it worthless. So, to do this, go to any means possible. Part 1A: Racking up the likes. There are a few ways to do this, with a few being more successful than others. You should expect about 10 likes off the bat, so you are searching out for 15. My advice would be to get one or more alternate accounts. Simply log onto them and like the article. Once you have done this, spam links to your articles literally everywhere- in posts on random topics, in your clan page, at the bottom of your other articles- the possibilities are endless. Part 1B: Fishing for comments The holy grail of comments is reaching the third page. However, this is hard to reach. The best method to do so is replying to every single reply in your article. Someone comments “nice article”? Reply with a hearty “thanks! If you liked it, here’s a link to my other article!”. An amateur mistake I often see is using the multiquote feature for this task. That only means you will be making one post, instead of 5. If your articles end up in the dumps, there is a great tactic that will naturally get you views and comments: bumping your post. Once your post isn’t on the first page, nobody is going to see it! Make sure to keep it at the top of the list by commenting stuff as pointless as “spam”. If you follow the guidelines in parts 1A and 1B, the views will flow in. Now onto the next part: content! Part 2: Content By far, the best, most helpful articles are list articles. They are easy to write, have a small amount of content, and get sooo many views. Along with this, they often share an opinion, so they take no fact-checking whatsoever. Part 2A: less time = better article If you spend more than 30 minutes from start to clicking “post” on your article, it has taken too long. The key here is maximizing the views to time spent ratio. Luckily, the great “list” articles are quick to write and get tons of views. Part 2B: EMOJIS!!!! To keep the articles short and to avoid extra explanation, emojis are the only route to take. If one of the items in your list is something you like, add 5 smiley faces! If it gets on your nerves, the red angry faces are perfect. The other plus-side of this is they count as your pictures. There’s no need to go through the troubles of finding/taking your picture, and then saving and uploading to an image host. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ :D :D :D Part 3: What to strive for While you already have motivation, you need something to reach for. This will give you more of a motivation to write the best articles possible. Part 3A: Distinguished members who? Just because this group of phonies (especially that guy who spelled “swimmer” wrong) has a fancy title does not mean they are good. They are just the kiss-ups who really have no talent. There’s not much else to say about these posers. :angry: :angry: :angry: Part 3B: The Wall of Fame Getting the recognition of a post from GoldNug in the “Amateur writing – guidelines” is nothing short of glorious. If you get one of these in your memory, you have officially beat the AWC. You are seen as such a good writer that you completed the AWC. The proof? You are officially too good for newspaper contests! They know you will win every single one of them, so they just blacklist you. Only 2 people have been able to reach the Wall of Fame so far If you made it this far, you are set to conquer the AWC. You know your motivation is likes and comments, how to make an killer article, and then know exactly what group you should strive for. Make sure to follow these steps exactly to be the best writer in the AWC. -@Jwimmer- 21 replies
-
- 17
-
-
I'm sure you've gotten enough advice by now, but Imma add my two cents. I currently have the boar kit, and also bought vulcan M2 on my alt. Furthermore, I have thunder m3 on my main. My recommendation would be Anaconda if you are not going to be a heavy drugger, and Simoom if you are. While boar is good, rico is worthless after it is empty of charge. Vulcan is a good fit with dictator. The height helps alot, and you appear to be very commanding. Simoom is good, but from my experience, anaconda will beat simoom in a 1v1 (with no drugs) almost every time. Once you get used to vulcan its is incredible.
-
Strange... I have about a week since my last gold, then I get 2 within 15 minutes of each other. One on my main. Someone dropped it in an almost empty battle. Saw it falling, and while jumping got pushed to the right. I landed squat on the white wall, and then just kinda flopped onto the gold. Other on my alt. Dropped in a slow battle. Found the zone early, and fought off an enemy so I wouldn't die early. Timed my driving, and the gold fell on me with literally nobody else touching me. Killed immediately after.
Jump to content


































































