-
Posts
2 130 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Jwimmer
-
So your saying that the more work you do, the less productive you are? I thought that your kill/death ratio was total, not just for your rank. However, if it is just your d/l since your last rank, I see where your going with somehow estimating the total d/l
-
Yep. For that mission to count, there has to be at least 1 opponent when the game ends
-
The extra crystals come with the premium account, not pro pass. Also, there must be members in the other team for the 1st place to finish.
-
A couple of your reason in the main article made me raise my eyebrows. Pro passes cost 5k cry per month (can be earned in 1 good day, 2 bad days). The removal of daily rewards in lieu of daily missions actually helped. I earn more crystals from missions than I did from rewards. The removal of drop boxes, while not necessarily good, didn't MAKE you complete battles to earn crystals. The main way of earning crystals was and always will be battle funds. I don't see tanki becoming pay-to-play anytime soon, but I do see where you are going with paying players getting more benefits. In my mind, its a necessary evil, it makes garages (wealth) vary, which is needed in a healthy economy. Premium accounts have not been too op yet, just something that makes you look better, however, we will see next sale how much the 50% fund increase will effect premium tanker's garages.
-
Its not really a pressing matter... Just a visual glitch.
-
TT.A.P.A.3.LL.T --- Powerleveling
Jwimmer replied to Jwimmer in TT.A.P.A.3.LL.T --- Powerleveling Game Violation Reports
Battle between multiple accounts of one player can be punished ONLY by moderators, in the real time. Reports/videos about PL sent by players won't be taken into account, and they won't be processed. -
Noooo I have under 10k crystals lol
-
Thats total amount of XP. Exact same bar that appears at the top of your screen in-game
-
let me rephrase that: it was well-designed for the DM mode. While the supplies were all in the middle, it was risky going inside because of lots of thunders, railguns, and smokys sniping from the outside raised portion.
-
same thing happened in my game
-
At 1 point, servers EN1-5 were all full. EN2 is rarely full, much less 1-5. Crazy server load today
-
Halloween Holliday in Review Halloween DM- Well-designed map, however, seeing a CP would have been nice, but CTF would not have worked well the way the map was designed. Also, gold drop points were a little bad, aimed towards heavy hulls (luckily I have dictator m2). Would have been nice to see more than 1 not on the main graveyard area. Overall, Halloween DM gets a B. 10x golds- VERY exciting. can't complain about 10x golds, right? A+ Earn 3k XP on Halloween DM- nice, fairly easy to complete if you play a lot mission. gave a massive amount of crystals, which really helped a lot. A+ Fun Factor- One of the most fun days of tanki I've ever had. The DM, combined with all the golds created a very exciting atmosphere, and didn’t feel like I was grinding away for crystals. A+ 13% sale- meh, could have been better, but it was better than nothing. Combined with my wholesale discounts to help some, even though I only got a new paint. C+ Overall- Well-designed holiday. Fun, competitive, and exciting way to earn A LOT of crystals (I got around 30k in a day!) I was able to save from 5k crystals to 30k to buy the tundra paint. Only real disappointment was the sale. OVERALL GRADE IS AN A-. Thank you tanki for creating such an exciting day of tanki. Keep it up, guys!! My highlights from the day:
-
Wasp+fire time!!! lets gooooooo
-
This is the first time I really want a "earn xp in DM mode mission" lol
-
Dont think of it as a sale, think of it as a discount
-
use a hull with a bit of protection
-
Actually, if its 7 hrs after the server update, I cant play :(. Thats 5 am for me. Maybe I can fill in a spot for someone if they have to leave
-
So when was the last time you went into a team death match and said..
Jwimmer replied to Agnostick in Archive
Roasted -
The results of this would ONLY be more accusations of "drugger", which is no fun for anyone. Would be a completely pointless update. Also, I love you you put no drugs used for yourself...
-
I will send a friend req once I get online after school, or If your on, go ahead and send one to me I have wasp m2, fire m2, and storm
-
The thing is, mods have lives as well
-
Not even sure if its the updates thats causing problems. I think its just tanki
-
I am pretty sure they said a while back that the new Tanki will be both a browser game, like the current TO, and a file you can download, similar to minecraft
Jump to content


































































