Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Jwimmer

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jwimmer

  1. Jwimmer

    Stop complaining about premium

    You can look at it like that, as a whole, but think about it. YOU only use 1 turret at a time, so YOUR turret only has 15 percent prot, which isnt very much.
  2. Jwimmer

    Hunter m2 vs Viking m2-General Discussion

    I didnt have either, but in my experience of playing against both, viking is much stronger. It can take 3 shots from a rail, while hunter can only take 2. Its close to the same speed, and it looks better imo
  3. Jwimmer

    Anti-cheat problems

    At low ranks, they do, but at high ranks, its incredibly rare. Ive only seen 2 hackers, and it was in a parkour battle. At this high if a rank youve spent so much time playing that you dont wanna lose it all.
  4. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    got a catch 5 golds for 12k cry mission today... too bad school starts tomorrow and I wont be able to finish it before the 7th
  5. I took a computer and software class, so I technically should know Python and HTML, but instead of doing work in there, I just played Tanki with my friends. Like my first time playing Tanki was in that class...
  6. So now non-isidas can help isidas! Im sure they would like it
  7. Jwimmer

    Ridicolous prices for crystals

    LOL, do yall really want to live in russia? I mean Putin rides around on horses with no shirt on, and hes the dang leader of the country lol
  8. Jwimmer

    Anti-cheat problems

    This is really just a problem, more of a rant, because I know that Tanki does not care enough to fix this. My problem is with the automatic self-destruct. I just got robbed of a gold box because of it. I was on top of a pile, the gold was falling, then boom, 2 tank below me and I self-destruct. A few seconds later, I was falling down to the main floor of madness, and out of CENSORED nowhere, BOOM, Jwimmer has self-destructed. I know the reason for this feature- to stop hacking. But is it worth damaging gameplay in order to stop hacking? People dont hack much, its too much of a risk. That risk is just enough of an anit-hack mechanism as the CENSORED self destruct problem. Players are getting robbed of golds, and we lose points from our score (which is directly related to the amount of the fund we get) to "stop" something that really doesnt happen. In conclusion, I know the devs wont read this, but if they do, PLEASE fix the self-destruct problem. I have a 5 gold mission to complete to get 12k crystals, and in the end, these hackers that don't exist, will probably rob me of my 5 golds before January 7.
  9. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    lol savage
  10. all are good choices. I would say my order would be raiden, medic, jackhammer, refrigerator
  11. Jwimmer

    Ideas for Parkour!

    I think this has already been suggested, I have no idea why it would not be added...
  12. Jwimmer

    Ridicolous prices for crystals

    I dont know what youre talking about... I spent 20 bucks and got 90k crystals
  13. I wouldnt change a whole lot, just make it worth it to kill a mammy
  14. Jwimmer

    Is the Ratings system inaccurate?

    I think the supplies used thing is wrong too. I dont drug a whole lot, but my numbers are fairly high there... Especially for repair kits (only use em when i have a good chance of getting a gold)
  15. Jwimmer

    Funny/ Odd Garages.

    Looks more like a powerleveler
  16. Jwimmer

    Ideas for Missions!

    What if i dont want an smp? Then its a worthless mission
  17. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    And how does that relate to gold boxes? Also, most people on Tanki are kids.
  18. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    My first Viking m3 Thunder m3 gold! I managed to hop onto the viking storm guy below me on the ramp to the right and he drove me right under it lol. Highland is the map where I caught my first few golds and now my first m3 combo gold :)
  19. Jwimmer

    gold box glitch

    So the gold box was touching your tank? If so, its just a ping issue, it happens to some more often then others, im lucky that its never happened to me on a gold box.
  20. Jwimmer

    gold box glitch

    Its called gold box hunting. It takes skill. Watch some youtube vids to learn how to do it, it can be challenging
  21. Why the hell would you want to get rid of ppl who swear?
  22. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    This contest is open to nongerman people? If so, ive already got 2 with the holliday paint on :)
×
×
  • Create New...