Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

kostas604

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 133
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kostas604

  1. kostas604

    [Forum Game] Cool or Uncool?

    Alive uncool Dead cool Semyon
  2. I'll take it will be nice decor Throw a bunch of godmode's clones on PUM
  3. kostas604

    [Forum Game] Believe or Not? (BON?)

    Not I'm godmode BON?
  4. kostas604

    [Forum Game] Who's gonna post next?

    Hi I'm Tony I hacked kostas's account. So stanzhang was Wright PUM me with my real account
  5. kostas604

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player vegeta_2 has been banned for ... Ahmmm ... Some time.reason banning someone while he's/she's dead (watch: Forum game story)
  6. kostas604

    [Forum Game] The Story

    And he killed vegeta_2 when suddenly...
  7. kostas604

    Ideas for Game Modes!

    How about something like a combination of ctf and dm? Now you say how that's possible. Well there's a flag in the middle there are no teams and the winner will be the one who holds the flag for the most time. So what do you think? :)
  8. kostas604

    Rare map popularizing Campaign

    I create some subways today, one dm one tdm and one or two ctf's.the dm and the tdm went good, especially the tdm which was full for some minutes, but the ctf's didn't went so good the maximum number of players was two on each team :(
  9. kostas604

    [Forum Game] Guess the Rank

    No Pum is general PS: Everyone say general someone will be wright
  10. kostas604

    [Forum Game] Believe or Not? (BON?)

    Believe I have a super rare disease without cure BON?
  11. kostas604

    [Forum Game] The Story

    And then he noticed that he had ran out of salt...
  12. kostas604

    [Forum Game] Would you... for $?

    No I want my cats Would you give me your account for 5$
  13. kostas604

    Rare map popularizing Campaign

    Subway! I have never played it but I have seen my brother playing there, I think its an awesome map :)
  14. kostas604

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player tony990_Superstar has been banned for 987754332126788532 seconds.reason: Am... Any ideas?
  15. kostas604

    [Forum Game] The Story

    BOOM!
  16. I pass it to PUM cause I don't need any crystals
  17. kostas604

    [Forum Game] The Story

    And they were killed by daredevil They were exploded
×
×
  • Create New...