Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

kostas604

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 133
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kostas604

  1. kostas604

    [Forum Game] Are you afraid of ?

    Are you afraid of a sharknado? ( a tornado with sharks, like the movie ) :)
  2. kostas604

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player tony990_Superstar has been banned for some time.reason: Banning my brother (nkourtis69).
  3. kostas604

    Rare map popularizing Campaign

    I think gravity week went good.though I still don't see any gravitys but I had fun playing on it( hope you do so). PS: I also caught a goldbox on gravity some minutes before writing this :)
  4. kostas604

    Rare map popularizing Campaign

    Which will be this week's map?
  5. kostas604

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player nkourtis has been banned for 1 second .reason: Banning me for buying hornet while I haven't. PS: everyone else is banned
  6. kostas604

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player nkourtis69 has been banned for 45773689 minutes.reason: Banning someone for only 7 seconds. PS: that's on another account
  7. kostas604

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player nkourtis has been banned for 5 centuries.reason: Banning someone for telling the truth
  8. kostas604

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player stanzhang has been banned for 8 years.reason: Believing hornet matches with all turrets.
  9. kostas604

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    I'm saving for an m1
  10. kostas604

    [Forum Game] Scariest word

    Semyon
  11. kostas604

    [Forum Game] Ask A Silly Question

    Because XP is bad Why oranges are orange?
  12. kostas604

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player stanzhabg has been banned for 4 years.reason: potatoes are not blue
  13. kostas604

    [Forum Game] A-M vs N-Z

    -317 What if someone's name starts with number?
  14. kostas604

    [Forum Game] Gold box has taken by?

    Kostas604 destroyed Godmode_On Kostas604 has taken the goldbox Kostas604 has taken the goldbox Kostas604 has taken the goldbox
  15. kostas604

    [Forum Game] Android vs IOS

    Windows So I guess its still 11
  16. kostas604

    [Forum Game] Guess the Rank

    Sorry put it at the same time
  17. kostas604

    [Forum Game] Guess the Rank

    Yup PUM WO3
  18. kostas604

    [Forum Game] Are you afraid of ?

    I already have so no Are you afraid of semyon?
×
×
  • Create New...