-
Posts
1 337 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y
-
Yes. My 30 alts will get into the top 50 so no spot for you up there :P
-
Community Country Listing - Where are you from?
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Heles in Miscellaneous Clubs
Wait a second Viking. There's a misunderstanding. I wasn't born in China (and I'm glad I wasn't :ph34r: ) -
Yes, I think Emperor @Cedric Debono took over. :ph34r:
-
This time hopefully one of the first :unsure:
-
I also noticed something else... something really strange :ph34r: :ph34r:
-
HOI AoD with mods (I love playing historically :wub:)
-
Impossible. You are by far the most famous tanker who ever lived.
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
Help, I dropp sri golds wen u dont lik dis. plzzzzzzzzz -
Osnabrück
-
2/999 u(lü~2hl#62%0(&"HD+2
-
[Forum Game] Guess the country of the person below
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to I.H.U.R.R.I.C.A.N.E in Forum Games
No Murica? -
GG :) Maybe gonna drop some more next week.
-
And here is the real interview with
-
Wow, the helpers paint and the amounts of crystalls the reporters get are very well-deserved. Must be veeery hard work tho. I take my hat off :unsure: :mellow:
-
completely without doubt!
-
Reward for Osaka Kit Accounts - Rank Warrant Officer 3
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to luckySlo in Archive
A kit. It includes Thunder M1, Hunter M1 and Jaguar paint. -
Dunkerque
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
Don't do what? -
Nürnberg
-
Ostrava
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
Hello, may I please have your attention ladies and gentlemen? -
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
idk -
Reward for Osaka Kit Accounts - Rank Warrant Officer 3
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to luckySlo in Archive
I have predator too :ph34r: -
I'm learning japanese at the moment and I could clearly improve my russian speaking skills.
Jump to content










































































