-
Posts
1 337 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y
-
Don't forget to add CN, PT and ES
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
Pls read the forum rules before starting a new topic! Thanks -
Rlly. You have to google this stuff. There are even more hilarious ones.
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
7h4nk y0u f0r l3771n9 m3 w1n d15 -
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
<_< <_< <_< :excl: :excl: :blush: :blush: :blush: -
Would be much easier to play at.war togethet. It's actually the same..
-
Because we are all nub ok?
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
Ok Σαη γου Γεαδ τλιs? -
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
I am noob -
Do you play Basket Ball? What is your team name?
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Son_Of_Thunder in Archive
Same -
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
I like simplified chinese most. I learned it this way, so why using something else? -
Favorite sport: football Favorite team: FC Bayern München Favorite player: Thomas Müller
-
6/10
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
哈哈。呵呵。这是汉语。 -
School started today so bye tanki for the rest of the year. :D
-
Oh I have a lot but I watch them rarely these days: The Big Bang Theory How I met your mother Two and a half men Breaking Bad The Walking Dead Fear the Walking Dead Quantico News on BBC, CNN and tagesschau news I used to watch cartoons in my childhood but that was like 6 years ago.
-
Youtube BBC CNN Euronews Das Erste (German TV)
-
6/10
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
oukhay -
Random japanese anime? :P idk sorry
-
Very nice!!! Keep up the awesome work.
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
Ok I wont win but I will give you the ultimate guide to winning this game: step 1. Reply to this topic step 2. Like the post with your alt step 3. Make sure noone else likes your post step 4. Wait some days step 5. Unlike the post with your alt step 6. Victory!!! hhhh -
^Biggest score for power leveling maybe? jk well done.
Jump to content










































































