Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 337
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

  1. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    The GAME winners announced!

    Haha, well than go for it if this doesn't seem obvious enough for you. I'm pretty sure however that the answers are all the same for all communities.
  2. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    The GAME winners announced!

    The picture above is for the russian community since their answers should be similar to our answers but of course written differently. On the bottom left you can see Olga Schelest. Schelest is russian for rustle, so that's the answer. https://translate.google.de/?hl=en#auto/ru/rustle
  3. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    The GAME winners announced!

    I got it now. The answer is rustle. I'm 100% sure.
  4. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    The GAME winners announced!

    Does anyone know who these people are?
  5. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    The GAME winners announced!

    0% since it is wrong.
  6. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    The GAME winners announced!

    "to be honest"
  7. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    The GAME winners announced!

    Not important. The link is invalid.
  8. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    The GAME winners announced!

    Oh, dang. nvm then. Nope.
  9. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    The GAME winners announced!

    Not sure whether this has anything to do with the game, but when you go on Prodigi in the garage you find a hidden link.
  10. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    The GAME winners announced!

    I think you get "Legend" after checking the russian vlog no. 192. Not sure tho.
  11. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    The GAME winners announced!

    Indicates that you are a no0o0o0o0ob
  12. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    How much Hours you Sleep Today?

    7 hours, which is pretty bad considering that I am on holiday.
  13. Nothing too special here. Just my little hometown in Germany in the aftermath of Christmas.
  14. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    [New Year Special] New Year Game Quest (Results)

    Did it again. The question remains whether it is ok with the German version or not. Can someone answer that?
  15. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Did my rankup today. Nothing too special in comparison to my former rankups. But I guess that'll be enough for someone like me who just started playing Tanki once again.
  16. Dont mind me, I'm jus' a very random player pushing his posts.
  17. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    Chess corner

    Is this dead already? I myself have just started playing chess once again. I have already done so 5 years ago. But I slowly lost the interest and time to improve myself, so I quitted playing after some years. Hope playing with my dear uncle can help me since he used to be chess master of the German federal state of Baden-Würtemmberg.
  18. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    36,616
  19. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    Tanki World Records

    Highest crystal/experience ratio - http://ratings.tankionline.com/de/user/15-mann-team/ Highest crystal/time ratio - http://ratings.tankionline.com/de/user/killerboxx/
  20. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    Top forumers

    Is it due to Luxembourgian being a mixture of French, German and Dutch?
  21. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    [CN] Chinese players

    It's impossible to play on the 3dtank.com servers due to internet censorship in the PROC. You have to understand that, they want their people to be safe from western imperialism.
  22. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    Top forumers

    Oh, thx mate. Yeah, German autocorrection sucks.
×
×
  • Create New...