Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 337
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

  1. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    Regrets of Life...

    An eagle as a pet? Never thought about having one. But probably a nice pet as well.
  2. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    What languages do you speak?

    Eu falo portugues. :3
  3. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    Regrets of Life...

    Still playing Tanki
  4. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    How to: Post with invisible text.

    You cannot read this
  5. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    Find The Keyword

    Omg I have no idea how to decode that. That could be everything. Literally everything!!!
  6. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    Ranking up at 17 utc, 1/1/17

    Dang I just ranked yesterday as well.
  7. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    [DE] German Players

    Was ist mit mir? :(
  8. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    Find The Keyword

    Can you give me one hint how to start?
  9. Well done! I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
  10. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    [DE] German Players

    Klar bin ich ein Deutscher. Jene "Deutsche" sind in diesen Zeiten aber leider nur rar auf der Straße aufzutreffen. Aber, was soll's.
  11. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    What type of women are you into?

    1. I don't care if she is latina, asian, african, european... 2. Would prefer blonde/brunette hair but as I said that doesn't really matter 3. Smart and educated (want to meet her at college :D ) 4. Not as tall as I am (I am 1.85 metres tall so she should be around 1.70 metres) 5. Kind/loyal 6. Laughs at my jokes 7. Good character/helpful 8. Fit
  12. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    whats the boringest class you have at school?

    School isn't boring at all. You should be grateful to have the opportunity to go there.
  13. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    What kind of men are you into ?

    Cannot say as I'm not gay.
  14. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    Can you cook?

    I can, but it's not very good.
  15. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    Special signs and characters.

    äüöß
  16. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    Where would you go if you could fly?

    Area 51. But same problem here. Airforce would shoot me down.
  17. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    Your Personality Type

    Definitely ENTP
  18. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    What types of villains should streetfighters fight ?

    drug dealers or panders
  19. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    What phobia(s) do you have?

    My phobia is the fact that I have no phobias :ph34r:
  20. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    What would you put on your pizza?

    Pls stop it. I haven't eaten anything all day. You make me curious about eating my hand. -.-
  21. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    Quest 2 (By Rabin)

    Ok. I mean that looks very elaborate. I could not even dream about doing something like this that takes more than 10 minutes. There is simply too much to do for school. :(
  22. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    Are Newton´s assumptions really true?

    That's what i just said
  23. L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y

    Quest 2 (By Rabin)

    Is that what you do in your freetime?
×
×
  • Create New...