-
Posts
1 337 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y
-
An eagle as a pet? Never thought about having one. But probably a nice pet as well.
-
Eu falo portugues. :3
-
You cannot read this
-
Omg I have no idea how to decode that. That could be everything. Literally everything!!!
-
Dang I just ranked yesterday as well.
-
Was ist mit mir? :(
-
Can you give me one hint how to start?
-
[Holiday Special] Winter Holidays around the World
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Flexoo in Newspaper Archive
Well done! I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! -
UNCLE_CHARLEY (Legend) Passes away due to brain cancer :(
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to GodMetal in Archive
Rest in Peace Charley. -
Klar bin ich ein Deutscher. Jene "Deutsche" sind in diesen Zeiten aber leider nur rar auf der Straße aufzutreffen. Aber, was soll's.
-
1. I don't care if she is latina, asian, african, european... 2. Would prefer blonde/brunette hair but as I said that doesn't really matter 3. Smart and educated (want to meet her at college :D ) 4. Not as tall as I am (I am 1.85 metres tall so she should be around 1.70 metres) 5. Kind/loyal 6. Laughs at my jokes 7. Good character/helpful 8. Fit
-
School isn't boring at all. You should be grateful to have the opportunity to go there.
-
3.14159
-
Cannot say as I'm not gay.
-
I can, but it's not very good.
-
Area 51. But same problem here. Airforce would shoot me down.
-
What types of villains should streetfighters fight ?
L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y replied to Now.You.See.Me in Archive
drug dealers or panders -
My phobia is the fact that I have no phobias :ph34r:
-
Pls stop it. I haven't eaten anything all day. You make me curious about eating my hand. -.-
-
Ok. I mean that looks very elaborate. I could not even dream about doing something like this that takes more than 10 minutes. There is simply too much to do for school. :(
-
That's what i just said
-
Is that what you do in your freetime?
Jump to content










































































