Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

fordmustang12345

Tanker
  • Posts

    7 897
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by fordmustang12345

  1. fordmustang12345

    Missing ADMIN! Help us find the SUSPECT!

    oh my God your back, I haven't seen you in FOREVER
  2. fordmustang12345

    Legends creativity in renaming themselves

    did someone say Ford?
  3. fordmustang12345

    Legends creativity in renaming themselves

    the first one is awesome :lol: and rhe second dude is a legend
  4. fordmustang12345

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    Dude get out, your not even an English Forum mod -890 I got the record in Count before the Tanki Staff awhile back lol
  5. fordmustang12345

    [Forum Game] Survive the Above User's Attack

    Well Vinegar is technically an Acid so....... Also I turn on my jetpack and fly away Tpbm is in Avengers: Infinity War
  6. fordmustang12345

    WINNERS - Cedric Meme Contest

    Ok, this is epic
  7. fordmustang12345

    Let's discuss youtube rewind

    No, I don't want to discuss that horror
  8. fordmustang12345

    Missing ADMIN! Help us find the SUSPECT!

    I think it's obvious, Coop kidnapped him
  9. fordmustang12345

    [US] American players

    like who
  10. fordmustang12345

    Want to get more players? like in 2014?

    I have no friends
  11. fordmustang12345

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Hunter Alt is definitely not worth it and personally I don't think the higher damage for Smoky is worth losing the firing speed, I think Simoom and Tornado will be better than Mosquito and Vik-Strik
  12. fordmustang12345

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I'd say MU Smoky Titan about halfway of more if you can during sales then save for a M2 kit, maybe buy a Medium M1 hull so you don't get bored of Titan
  13. fordmustang12345

    [Forum Game] Survive the Above User's Attack

    Spiderman rescues me Tpbm gets bitten by a Diamond back Rattlesnake
  14. I'm really sad about Monte Carlo, that map was up there with Sandbox back in 2015-early 2016 as far as popularity and I absolutely LOVED the map, devs really need to add it to MM but without changing a thing (like the way they trashed Sandbox) Short Bridge was iffy for me, it was either a mine fest in CTF or hordes of Firebirds in DM, sometimes it was good other times it was bad Duality omg the 1v1s in that map :wub:
  15. fordmustang12345

    What to buy? Which is better?

    depends on what you have RN and if you've got M3s or how close you are to M3 kits
  16. fordmustang12345

    Tanki Tutorial

    Hopefully they'll be adding a updated version of the tutorial, it's been out of date for years
  17. fordmustang12345

    TO Mobile is taking over the world!

    it'll take up more space as you play and it loads the map files
  18. fordmustang12345

    Livestream today

    Damn all this spam :lol:
  19. fordmustang12345

    What to buy? Which is better?

    absolutely, btw thx Diesel
  20. fordmustang12345

    What to buy? Which is better?

    stat wise it's the best of the 3 and the OD seems pretty good too
  21. fordmustang12345

    What languages do you speak?

    'Murican
  22. Everyone must sub to PewDiePie
  23. fordmustang12345

    Livestream today

    Can the Tanki crew or someone else make a highlights video? Live streams are cool and all but not all of us have the time to sit for 2+ hours to watch it
  24. fordmustang12345

    [Forum Game] Survive the Above User's Attack

    He grabs a steel bat and helps me Tpbm has to fight One Punch Man (I've been playing this game for too long, I can't think of good/creative attacks anymore)
  25. No one, cause no one I care about is around anymore :(
×
×
  • Create New...