-
Posts
1 462 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by AshsPikachuDwij
-
Great! Let me read :)
-
He will buy once clan system is improved :)
-
Good Game. Also Thanks to P-Shooter for dropping many golds(around 20) in another Hill CTF batttle . I caught 3 :) .
-
Add me too P-Shooter. Sent you request 3 imes but you declied them all xD
-
Can you please contact via PM and ask him about it. You can also PM @KillerGnat P-shooter add me in game :)
-
1- Never thought what I would feel on hearing reading that? 2- You wanted to end the friendship :) I was coming to chat with you as I hadn't talked to you since a long time. I found you in a battle so sent invite so I can get back the invite. On reaching there : RIP Gab no more considers me as a friend. 3- When I was a friend , you didn't trust me nor supported me.
-
Moderators please close the topic.
-
1- Hello , Myself Disloyal HD member AshsPikachuDwij 2- When I said I am your friend xD 3- Was "you" a mistake ? Go ask Zenith if I had done anything wrong. And yeah I hope you never talk to Verain /Titan again as he is also in a clan in game.
-
Reporting Floods isn't allowed :P Don't forget that.
-
You had friends whom you didn't trust ;) And truthteller dont use my Golden Rod colour, plz
-
-_- What is it to you , I am telling Gab. Plus I mentioned in Spoiler it isn't truth. k?
-
hmm you didn't read the spoiler I guess. and You dont know he told me "Disloyal to HD" in front of all HD and FJ members Me. Though am M1 we can play good . I have 27% protection so am strong. I will soon get XP M2 too. (By April)
-
I believe Gab is cheating . He is asking other people to vote him. He doesn't doesn't deserve crested
-
Simple: I was online at that time and none of them invited me to rank up party (they did it separately).
-
Also Congratulations to on ranking to Brigadier
-
He is so active........He is also holding trainings so I vote him and so does Zenith Congratulations on ranking to Colonel
-
Right talon doesn't agree Gab as crested :ph34r: :ph34r: I vote player_2k15
-
Had a wonderful time with you guys! Many parkour tricks and many new friends. But the time has come . Well its not my wish , its of Gab. He doesn't want me in club so please remove me from Hall of Fame and temporary leave. This is my permanent leaving application. It really hurts when someone uses the word "disloyal" when you aren't. Gab thinks I am disloyal to HD and so will also be to FJ. And if he can't "trust" me even after so amny months ,Its all over. Now I will never look back in this topic. :)
-
Go to Messenger from the settings and click reenable messenger http://prntscr.com/e7a0n0 check here. (too lazy to post direct link here :P)
-
Voting none of them. I vote myself. I am in clan since long time i also held trainings and am active except for exams. Even crested and talons go on Loa xD
-
Early xD
-
Patch Update #439 - Balance Changes, New Alterations and Bug Fixes
AshsPikachuDwij replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
hmmm thats why when a rail was hitting me I was missing my aim -_- I hate Tanki when it nerfs my favourite turret -
but I will eat Neutrino xD Indian cartoon > Mighty Raju
-
Sorry You are not accepted.
-
Good! Nice 3 alts and your this one is best :)
Jump to content



























































