Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

AshsPikachuDwij

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 462
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AshsPikachuDwij

  1. AshsPikachuDwij

    Lord`s Youtube Creativity

    Yeah even I got a PM. and remember forcing people to click on ads can make your youtube account terminated. Good Luck
  2. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    and u aren't supposed to. Hide your spam posts including this
  3. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    High Definition I completely agree with PPS. Its quite hard for inactive ones to keep up with the amount of spam we have.
  4. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Please stop the spam Reddevil and shivam. If you wanna chat go PM or chat in Tanki.
  5. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Sorry the applications are invite only. So unless someone formally invites you, its a no :(
  6. AshsPikachuDwij

    I can't find where to buy clan licenses

    To buy a clan or join one, you must be a rank of Warrant Officer 1 or above. Please refrain from creating new topics and ask your question in the Q&A topic.
  7. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Now you wanna start Fame vs Gabbie? *sighs*
  8. AshsPikachuDwij

    Let's Discuss Augments

    Added ! Thanks for the review No problem. I was shocked when I heard that thing :o :o Alterations List updated. Review by Tani_S added
  9. AshsPikachuDwij

    Killing in parkour matches

    Hello! I would suggest you to make some friends and do parkour with them. No one can stop them from killing until a majority of you use /vote against him and the battle moderator joins. Thats the only way the violator can be punished. Reporting killing in parkour isn't allowed so better mkae some friends with whom you can parkour
  10. AshsPikachuDwij

    Let's Discuss Augments

    It depends where you want to use your railgun . In normal battles , go for it. In XP/BP battles , it won't work as XP/BP turns off alterations. So decide before buying. That alteration is a beast in long ranged maps but short range , it isn't that useful
  11. AshsPikachuDwij

    Graphics Problem

    You can do that by right clicking anywhere on tanki screen(on browsers) and settings and enable hardware acceleration. It will fix the problem
  12. AshsPikachuDwij

    How to avoid getting hacked!

    Well another precaution: If a person offers to give you crystals for linking your account to an email he gives , DO NOT do that. Your account will be under his control then
  13. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    The matter is going serious. Fame and Vrydes please stop. Just be friends k? If you don't more serious actions will be taken by our leaders against you two
  14. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Hello Spammy Serious Dragons. Bought Hornet M2 :)
  15. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    What is this? 15 minutes and 40 posts. FAME please edit your messages as gab said. Tone down the spam!!
  16. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Total decision taken in haste is always wrong. Think 7 times before leaving. Just answer me do you think our clan has potential of improving or not. Just one person and you put this decision. Discuss it with leaders and solve the problem. This is just my thinking do whateer you want but remember doing haste is the work of a devil
  17. AshsPikachuDwij

    Let's Discuss Augments

    Main Post Updated - News On Alterations updated! - Poll Updated! Give us a review if you buy any alteration in the sales :D :D
  18. AshsPikachuDwij

    [Forum Game] Cool or Uncool?

    cool uncool Splash damage for Hammer?
  19. AshsPikachuDwij

    Discounts and goodies for the Iron Days celebrations!

    and get a free block :)
  20. AshsPikachuDwij

    Tanki World Records

    Noobs like you do drop sometimes :ph34r: But wait you aren't noob anymore ;) EDIT: Oufa how do you know I have a gold or not? I got 4 already from missions and I can get more
  21. AshsPikachuDwij

    Tanki World Records

    First > WOWOW Oufa quoted me !!!! Now , I thought of trolling them :ph34r: :ph34r: But one of my friend was present who knew I don't have gold and he revealed the truth.
  22. AshsPikachuDwij

    Tanki World Records

    I did that purposely -_- I used isida M0 and hornet m0 and siad if they kill me 100 times I will drpo gold for them but noone listened
  23. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Nice Idea. Kaisdf give him the points....(remember I helped you getting 2 points for your color thingy idea)
  24. AshsPikachuDwij

    What happens if a Supreme Commander leaves?

    Then you can post your idea here
×
×
  • Create New...