Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

AshsPikachuDwij

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 462
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AshsPikachuDwij

  1. AshsPikachuDwij

    Severe issues with both Client and Browser

    Internet Service Provider. If you have any friend whose ISP is different than yours check on his PC whether tanki loads properly or not. This is what I had done when my Tanki was not working for me from October 20- November 12.
  2. AshsPikachuDwij

    [Forum Game] Count until the Admin comes

    nah it means admin came. (golds drpping so fast in drug-free battle) 9
  3. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    shresth :ph34r: which giveaway tell me ...
  4. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Sagittarii when you post a reply which states puishment for spam , the topic is silent until someone comes and starts spamming again(Last time Fame broke the silence) Sagittarii can you tell me why the Hindi newspaper isn't in Devanagari script So you won't receive a +2
  5. AshsPikachuDwij

    What happens if a Supreme Commander leaves?

    This is not allowed as the Supreme Commander has paid the cost of the clan and therefore no-one but him can have the control over the clan. Disbanding will be required if the leader wants to leave his clan and join another one (maybe its his friends or idk) This topic can be closed now
  6. AshsPikachuDwij

    Severe issues with both Client and Browser

    I would suggest you to do this. I think your internet speed isn't that fast. Please try changing your ISP.
  7. AshsPikachuDwij

    Client doesnt stop popping up "no internet connection"

    Try clearing the cache and try again.
  8. AshsPikachuDwij

    Twins self destruct

    Why is the topic still open??
  9. AshsPikachuDwij

    Problem related to Hindi Newspaper

    Please refrain from creating new topics. For any other questions related to Hindi Newspaper Please you can direct your complaints here . Thank you. This topic can be closed now :P
  10. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    As an elder dragon I endorse the application. Kaisdf which map did you play? I played with Thunder-Hunter M0 and was being wrecked by drugger Fire M1 and drugger Hammer M0. Though I came first as I am a boss in kill-stealing with thunder. You aren't allowed to decline. You can only endorse the application.
  11. AshsPikachuDwij

    Parkour club "The Flying Elites" [TFE]

    Good Luck ~Clubless
  12. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Guys forgive Gab, he is very impulsive. He just puts his views without thinking. afterall we are humans(not dragons) and humans make mistakes
  13. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I would like to know what happened with Gab and Fame. Give detailed story
  14. AshsPikachuDwij

    Client doesnt stop popping up "no internet connection"

    Try redownloading Tanki Client again
  15. AshsPikachuDwij

    Tanki World Records

    Lowest D/L in a battle : http://prntscr.com/ebpk2e Next time I will bring it more down
  16. AshsPikachuDwij

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    Hello, http://en.tankiwiki.com/Alterations this page has a mistake There are 16 alterations planned for every turret .... 4 for each modification (M0 , M1, M2, M3)
  17. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Feeling so sad for you. You even got a chance once when I accidentaly stepped on mine but didn't get killed but luck didn't want that :( No worries your brigadier rankup will be the best you have ever experienced!
  18. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I took a gold in a rain with Lunatic. The dropper wanted everyone in wasp or hornet and I had those m1 and m0 so I kept my dictator and Paused myself. After a minute he dropped the gold and I respawned and took it . so easy with hornets/wasps around. sorry couldn't get a pic as I was enjoying the chat with "Dictator noob"
  19. AshsPikachuDwij

    [Forum Game] Count until the Admin comes

    4 *In a battle where supplies are off* Goldbox will be dropped soon Goldbox will be dropped soon Goldbox will be dropped soon Goldbox will be dropped soon Guess who came?
  20. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Neutrino come back now! we will have 4 reporters i the clan(including candidates)
  21. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    As far I know , Legendary dragons can take part in trainings. (Sagitarii once allowed NHR to participate in our training). I don't know about clan wars I will add your accounts later :P too lazy to login again
  22. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    GGWP Chocobar = me Winnners = Spinister
  23. Well I would suggest you posting your feedback in the official thread here
  24. AshsPikachuDwij

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    idk if I missed it somehow due to spam, congratulations Extreme on becoming a temporary crested . EDIT:
×
×
  • Create New...