Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Benefactor

Tanker
  • Posts

    7 980
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by Benefactor

  1. Benefactor

    Your Time Machine

    First I would have to choose/build a time machine. Should I build an antiquated machine around a seat? Or maybe use a phone booth as a base? Or maybe build one out of a Delorean? Or just a simple hot tub? Or maybe just go one-way native? But whatever I choose to travel in, I would bring with me a few Strikers because you'll never know what's out there waiting in the dark....
  2. I can count on one hand how many times I've been to Chernobyl. It.s 7.
  3. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I wish he could have waited until after reboot so I could have attended. But gratz anyways! :)
  4. Benefactor

    What gadgets do you currently own?

    MacBook Pro (2012) - it is a workhorse LG G5 phone - nothing fancy but it does its job well Amazon Fire Tablet - hardly use it since I got a new TV for my place Two iPod Nanos (5th gen and 7th gen) - rip songs from YT and use them for music while I drive
  5. Benefactor

    What browser do you use?

    Chrome
  6. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Unlike the others - you were a previous HD member. It is not an abuse of power - it is an informed decision.
  7. Benefactor

    Your Opinion about tanki

    I have no idea why they changed the parameters of the hulls. It was fine before the change.
  8. Benefactor

    Do you think Tanki is pay-to-play?

    Buyer or not, you still need skill to win.
  9. Benefactor

    how can i made my own star ladder

    You can build your own Starladder one step at a time.
  10. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Don't just buy because you feel the clan has a need. Save/spend on the one kit that matches your skills the most.
  11. Maybe they should incorporate a STG mode instead of allowing this in just any battle. Someone with a Gold Mission can easily manipulate this idea in a large map of a non-Pro battle.
  12. Benefactor

    tanks shot blanks

    It is a clear shot in Scope Mode. You have a clear shot above the houses.
  13. Benefactor

    tanks shot blanks

    I cleared everything. I can hit at ground level and below, but from hill-to-hill it shows I hit the target (Scope Mode) but no damage score.
  14. Benefactor

    tanks shot blanks

    It also happens on Kolholz (blue side, hill on the right) - there is no damage from Shaft when shooting those that are bodyguarding the red flag.
  15. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Please add to the training invite - it is my alt. Thanks.
  16. Benefactor

    Ask Players – AMA

    Too late. I guess I will use whever turrets I M4'd from now on.... What turret do you feel is now OP?
  17. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Lunatic is BUSTED! And when was Tofu's rank-up?
  18. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    My mistake.
×
×
  • Create New...