Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Benefactor

Tanker
  • Posts

    7 980
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by Benefactor

  1. Benefactor

    druggers druggers and more druggers

    See you the day after 2 weeks.
  2. Benefactor

    druggers druggers and more druggers

    No. Looks like they are consolidating. I fear they may remove a hull next.
  3. Benefactor

    druggers druggers and more druggers

    Don't look at me. I liked the EN servers.
  4. Benefactor

    druggers druggers and more druggers

    Welcome to Tanki! Now that they forced everyone to play together, there is a better chance of running into well-timed-supply users.
  5. Benefactor

    What are the ups and downs of modern internet?

    What used to take months to screw up can now be done in only seconds.
  6. Benefactor

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    My clan mate showing me how to parkour. I think I did it right...... Yes?
  7. Someone I can have complete trust in and has a wicked sense of humor.
  8. #CoolerThanTheOtherSideOfThePillow
  9. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    If you are not a member of Happy Dragons, please refrain from posting in this thread. Thank you.
  10. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Apparently you either don't listen or you like to push buttons.
  11. Benefactor

    Episode 137 of the V-LOG is here

    You guys/devs didn't fix squat. I just had 4 re-entry errors in Lost Temple in the final 5 minutes. It makes it more frustrating because 3 of those times I had position on a cluster of tanks. Doing sales and hunting games does not fix the problem. I'm sure I'm not the only one disappointed.
  12. Benefactor

    Episode 137 of the V-LOG is here

    Riddler_8?
  13. Benefactor

    Maintenance Tomorrow

    Good. I really need sleep.
  14. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    On the same note: if there is a clan XP/BPer that is not on the In-game clan, please have them take my spot. It does no good if I am taking up a spot where a skilled player should be.
  15. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Is there an HD clan member that can record video?
  16. Benefactor

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    If MU's are turned ON, right?
  17. Benefactor

    Ideas for Parkour!

    I'm not sure if this was posted before, so either merge with the proper thread or delete as you wish. If we are not getting credit/crystals for kills in Parkour Mode, then it should make sense that we do not get penalized for getting destroyed in Parkour Mode. D/L stats should be removed as Parkouring is a "stunt mode" where there are many self-destructions and mistimed shots that kill. I'm sure many would join in and try Parkouring if they were not penalized for failing stunts over and over again. It would create a new generation of "supply users" - for Parkouring of course.
×
×
  • Create New...