Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Benefactor

Tanker
  • Posts

    7 981
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by Benefactor

  1. Benefactor

    How to avoid getting hacked!

    When this happens I just R-click their name and then choose the 'Ignore' option. Works like a charm.
  2. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Yes, it is included in the Holiday Bundle.
  3. Benefactor

    Best Rapper

    Grandmaster Flash
  4. I can't. You broke the Internet with your post.
  5. I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your home on the wedding day of your daughter. And may their first child be a masculine child.
  6. Benefactor

    [Forum Game] Associations 2.0

    Dinner
  7. Benefactor

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Suck
  8. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    See? This is why I opted for the clan to appoint a cleaner.
  9. Benefactor

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Surgery
  10. Benefactor

    How are you Feeling Now ?

    Last I checked.... Nope, still a guy.
  11. Benefactor

    How are you Feeling Now ?

    I would have answered your last post, but you said it was none of my business, so I didn't.
  12. Benefactor

    How are you Feeling Now ?

    Is that a proposal?
  13. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    And here we go.... <_<
  14. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    You can have my membership.
  15. Benefactor

    How are you Feeling Now ?

    I am a Data Center Resource Manager. Here is a snapshot of my workstation screen.....
  16. Benefactor

    [Forum Game] Would you rather

    Lose to in a 1v1 WYR lag badly during a battle for 30 minutes or keep getting "Re-enter the game" messages when logging on for 30 minutes?
  17. Benefactor

    Tanki Online - Gaming or Dating ?

    I think a lot of those Mrs. accounts are guys trolling as girls.
  18. Benefactor

    How are you Feeling Now ?

    Congested and weak. I cannot wait to get this day over with so I can go home and sleep.
×
×
  • Create New...