Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Benefactor

Tanker
  • Posts

    7 981
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by Benefactor

  1. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I am only a Dragonet in this clan? OK. Here is a pic for my new clan ID:
  2. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I'm working. We will play later. Now eat your vegetables, brush your teeth, and you can go watch cartoons until I come home.
  3. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Ok. To make a long story short - about 2 days ago.
  4. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Pay attention!!! Sheesh! :lol:
  5. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Depends on the cost. I don't think it would be that much.
  6. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I can get the finance. I just don't know how the setup goes. Basically, my Tanki skills and garage are like this: I'm the near-sighted old guy who lost his glasses, has arthritis, is driving in a Lamborghini and doesn't even know how to drive stick.
  7. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Does this mean this clan will implement itself into the new clan system with all its features and perks?
  8. Benefactor

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Maybe you were demoted because of that noodle incident?
  9. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Or 2 days.... :ph34r:
  10. Benefactor

    What to buy? Which is better?

    But worth it!
  11. Benefactor

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Or you can brave the next few ranks and go for M2s.
  12. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    A lesson to be learned....
  13. Benefactor

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You did start out as Recruit, yes?
  14. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I'm probably older than most. Makes me an ancient......
  15. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    1v1? Mammoth/Isida Brest No one can leave their own balcony.
  16. Benefactor

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Yes, what he said.
  17. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    But the training crew went on a takeover raid already..... :( I'm dying to try out Isida.
  18. Must be a good start. The U.S. hasn't blown up yet....
  19. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    When can I use my M4s?
  20. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I don't want to be leader, but I can be CFO.
  21. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    That's all???? Why not a kit?
  22. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Including leaving that person alone once your wish is fulfilled? :ph34r:
×
×
  • Create New...