Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Benefactor

Tanker
  • Posts

    7 980
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by Benefactor

  1. Benefactor

    Continue The Story

    You could have simply said "Part II..." Come on, be creative!
  2. Benefactor

    A thought of why majority of players are unskilled

    I wish I had the time to become a skilled player. But I do not have that luxury. Some of us work long hours for a living. So I apologize if I am not as pro as you are.
  3. Benefactor

    Continue The Story

    The end.
  4. Benefactor

    What is your wisdom?

    That wasn't from Michael Corleone?
  5. Benefactor

    ❤ Couples ❤

    And I was happy before I saw this.....
  6. Benefactor

    Rename Pass is coming!

    Why? How often does one change their name? The other way was such a hassle.
  7. Benefactor

    ❤ Couples ❤

    Menage-a-trois... @Sia @Later @Alligator
  8. Benefactor

    Things noobs say or do

    "ro" :D
  9. Benefactor

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I will bring my computer with me when I go to the city for my 11am appointment. That is 21:00 UTC, right?
  10. Youtube or it never happened. :)
  11. Benefactor

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    I think they removed Smoky's impact from standard equipment and made it an option to buy. It's a shame that the players now have to choose between Increased Impact OR Critical Shots.
  12. Benefactor

    Things noobs say or do

    Noob Isida - always curing you in front of your turret sight instead of from behind or from the side. Why God, why????
  13. How you you know when it will expire?
  14. Benefactor

    Things noobs say or do

    It was a re-load error, not critical error that hit me.....
  15. Benefactor

    Things noobs say or do

    I leave when my team is playing TDM.... In a CTF battle.
  16. Benefactor

    Things noobs say or do

    "I'm an admin. I can ban you."
  17. Benefactor

    ❤ Couples ❤

    @Iron_Chef & @Chicken
  18. Benefactor

    [Issue 68] Design A Paint!

    So will the winner's paint be implemented?
  19. Benefactor

    Annoying turrets

    Especially when it is a multi-level map and you don't know where the shots are coming from.
  20. Benefactor

    [Forum Game] Write a story with no end!

    to have a backyard barbecue
  21. Benefactor

    [Forum Game] Three Word Story

    with their vegetables
×
×
  • Create New...