Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Star_Lord_Tinkou

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 869
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Star_Lord_Tinkou

  1. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Wow... Best K/D ever *hides in corner* xD
  2. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Wow nice to see you post here. :D can you tell what did you find in this club and what will you rate this club? :D
  3. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    But maybe you become 4th in command someday :3 xD When our DOS comes! All hail Supreme Draconic DOS!
  4. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Beard is not in the clan. But Hashir... Clear application. Good Attitude, yes by me. Hashir , i think left the clan after DS :-/ I remember something.
  5. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    ^^ Bloof of Matyr is an alt clan, there are legends in it.
  6. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Welcome parras to the clan! GL in future!
  7. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Reason please. Tell as soon as possible so i can give my opinion on the application.
  8. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Gnat i agree on the plan you made + You can trust me :) Please handover the "Upcoming Events" Section to me.
  9. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    KillerGnat please remove @need.higher.rank because he left and add ESM, MLG , @VerainTheGreat, and @blastoor to dragonets.
  10. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Thanks. Kgnat plz add both of them. UK is UTC+0 :-/
  11. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I beat legends with M2 Railgun :) He was XT M3
  12. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Ok you just need one more crested or talon vote :) You can PM any Crested or Talon :) to ask for help.
  13. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Sorry declined by me. Wow thats me^^ Not really (Bandit) Accepted! Welcome back to Happy Dragons! I had great time with you in the start, when i joined this clan! We used to play XP BP :) Wish i could play with you now. And read the rules again plz! Thanks if you understand :) Thats one of our rules. My personal Yes, you need one more Crested vote to get accepted! GL Have a nice time mate. And plz read the rules and post when you have read. My personal YES! Just need one more vote to get accepted! GL! Plz write "I have read the rules" and read the rules if you havn't.
  14. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Will try my best to arrange a war.
  15. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I am sad to know that TM got closed :( We will remember you forever blister! and TM! And Good Luck in future! And i am Happy to see many people joining this clan! I am alao thinking of leaving this clan, as you all know i no longer play Tanki, and the clan is active again , more people are joining.I am feeling completely useless. I am useless for the clan if i no longer play tanki. Its difficult for me to keep up with the clan as i am really really busy in real life. Well, i am not leaving yet, but i will see a suitable time, and then leave. I just wanna see the Clan stand on its feet again,you guys are all great! Hope you will remember me and my Pro skillsz xD :')
  16. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Congrat! You are a Happy Dragon now! Good Luck in future! and i hope you will be very usefull for our clan. He is everywhere :) All hain Ostrica! Wish i could join myself :( . Just drop me two golds if you see me online ( well that will be my friend not me) Good Luck in future! We will remember you forever! You did much for us! Thanks for being active. Gnat you can remove his name from the Elder Dragons. Finally! You came back but i am sad that this timw, i can't play with you :( But i lersonally, being a Crested Dragon, accept you. You need ons more vote and you are in! Good Luck in future!
  17. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Sorry, i am trying my best. Why tho? Congratz! You are in the clan! STAR LORD? i don't even play tanki. I Agree :( Sorry gab. Send an application found on the first page and read the rules.
  18. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    You are personally accepted by me, you need one more cresed or talon vote to get accepted.
  19. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Send th application again and write there "I have read the rules" and read the rules if you havn't.
  20. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Sent application according to the format found on the first/main page and read the rules BTW you got insane grage. ;)
  21. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    You havn't seen me spam yet :) I can fill about 50 pages in one day with spam but that depends on how much time i have :-/
  22. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Ah, what to post? :-/ I got nothing xD #uselessguy
  23. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Your graphics and window size? :c and still the FPS and Ping..
  24. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Cuz i trained him :') . I am proud of him :)
  25. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    GG <3 Extreme! Thats ma boy xD
×
×
  • Create New...