Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Star_Lord_Tinkou

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 869
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Star_Lord_Tinkou

  1. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Yes from rank to rank and there is also a war this weekend held by the great tofu. Ok :) I like it. Fun map. Osa, too big... Zone, to small :D and no fun if its not XP BP, Soliak, too big...Boombox, only 4v4 :P...Magadan, uninteresting :-/ for many...Opposition, too big. I may make a poll between Valley and Cross :-/
  2. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Happy to see you back, miss.
  3. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Guys what about Courage, Cross, Massacre or Valley? We should try some rare maps. These mapps are heck alotta fun. Its just suggestion, think about it. And no matter if you loose or win :) It is a friendly war so just have fun. I am asking what time is good, for those who didn't answer.
  4. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Guys decide a time, when should be the low rank war held? And give me 2 suggestions of maps/per player. Thanks.
  5. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    We may have a clan war with http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=328832&hl=
  6. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Idk i wrote everything green ^ ^ but i am using android. :(
  7. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Bye! Have a nice vacations! :D Loa granted!
  8. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Ok Congo to MultGnat for becoming leader of HD and i vote abs for talon. Also congratz to reddevil :) for becoming part of Happy Dragons, but you should remember 1 thing: 1 spam= 3 Happy Dragons (Qfu, personia, SLT) SLT= Star_Lord_Tinkou a.k.a Spam Lord Tinkou
  9. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I can't believe you guys forgot me :c *crying*
  10. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Agreed. What about me ?? :c hmm... WBMe? Ok. Farewell!GLIRL!!
  11. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    [FJ] Flying Juniors

    Congratz to Extreme
  12. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    :( Broke ma Heart :( GL in future :( Whats special in that?
  13. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Only the players invited by Leader or Right/Left Talons (In absence of leader)to join the clan can be the members of the clan. Try to contact the Right Talon Dragon, he is active.
  14. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Application, currently are invitation only.
  15. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Not decided yet, don't worry , i will discuss with you guys before finalizing it.
  16. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    And Guys Don't forget to equip Black Paint! Its kinda important. :♢
  17. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    GoodLuck on the war :) My friend will come with my acc :) You got an isida m3 :) Tell newbie to come with his big/main acc and ask gab to come with his legend acc. And contact VitalityGamer a.k.a Beard, he got couple of m3s ( You know he is a pro buyer) And ExTiger also got M3s :)
  18. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I contacted many clans, hope they reply :)
  19. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Not 15 , its 5* I played the domination series :)
  20. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    That doesn't matter in esports :) Sorry brother, it is written there, look again :) Not announced yet.
  21. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    No you have mistaken. 10:05 is right. SD time is 5 secs. I would have accepted you if applications were not invitation only. Thanks. NA Ok thanks. hh. I never stop :)
  22. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Ok i cancelled war with him, i will contact any other clan.
  23. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I will think of it. So? Please say directly. Can i ask why?
  24. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Reminder.
  25. Star_Lord_Tinkou

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Guys i sent a PM to the clan leader of clan "Complete Control". I asked him to have a "Friendly War". Lets see if he accepts the challenge or not :-/ I decided to have a friendly war because everyone knows he is inactive, and i can't take a big step without his permission. I am not even allowed to arrange wars :-/ So i made it friendly war. Link: http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=341188
×
×
  • Create New...