Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Magenta

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 849
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Magenta

  1. Magenta

    Nickname Humorists 2017

    I am going to have to close this at 17.00 UTC today. I will decide the winners and announce them here, and also PM them. The 1st winner will be invited to the goldrain, and as will a few others who I promised an invite (friends mostly). After that, the link will be posted in a couple of places, including in the lobby chat, here, the elections page, the unofficial player made drop the gold [long name...] whatever etc. You can vote for when I should do this rain: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WBZFJPR
  2. Magenta

    Halloween Photospook

    If you guys want, you can PM me or just write it here. Also, bad news, the hallo map isn't on the pro battles list, so we can't do the photoshoot there. :( So others maps..
  3. Magenta

    Halloween 2017

    What is wrong?
  4. Magenta

    Halloween 2017

    Damn the map isn't available for Pro battles? :angry: How are we supposed to do photoshoots then? Also, the map has no special feature, it sux. Last year was so much better..
  5. 3rd october is the deadline, right, totally. -_-
  6. Magenta

    [Forum Game] Alphabet

    P FREEDOM! Now I can spam forum games without being called "guy with 4k fake posts" :D :D
  7. You will first have to publish an article here. Then, read this and send your application. :)
  8. Lol nice, hope I win :) Then more rains for you guys :)
  9. Magenta

    Halloween Photospook

    Beer treat if you have that shop paint, it looks sooo goddarn coool :wub:
  10. Magenta

    EN Forum Elections 2018 Have Begun!

    #FakeNews #Politics #MagentaForPresident #BoycottForumGames till they enable it!!! ))
  11. Magenta

    Halloween 2017

    The Noice bot is back B)
  12. Magenta

    EN Forum Elections 2018 Have Begun!

    http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=364729&p=6335380 It is Hate who is behind all of this, and it is Hate for whom 20 people voted! Shame! Imagine what will happened if he wins... :unsure:
  13. In his opinion, there are no religions, they are fictitious. You can't blame him either, this is all a matter of opinion and perspective. If you want, we can go PM. We are pissing of Felxbot la tyrant here :ph34r: let's run before our heads get chopped off :P.
  14. Magenta

    [Forum Game] Gender

    Noobs, get wrecked, male/female are sexes not genders. :/ forget sociology, you guys don't even know English? ^I'm genderless, sexless Boy/man?
  15. BTW, can I write my story in the AWS and then submit the link in the Google Form? I am of the opinion that the formatting of the story really matters, and it's difficult to get the desired formatting in a Google Form. I won't edit my story after publishing, and you can verify this... if I did, there would be the "Edited by Magenta, 27 Oct 2017 - 11:39." kind of mark.
  16. You see my point, Guido? Sapiens have evolved to take offence and be intolerant.
  17. Magenta

    [TOD] The Old Deamons

    Is that wrong spelling intentional? :huh:
×
×
  • Create New...