Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

BRO0088

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 260
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BRO0088

  1. Once a legend always a legend
  2. Why didnt I get my bonus premium?
  3. I think there should be timeout in xp/bp matches and clan wars.
  4. the nine year olds wants to know ur location :ph34r: :ph34r:
  5. BRO0088

    Unpopular Opinions

    welll...I am just lazy
  6. BRO0088

    Unpopular Opinions

    Why not make em popular here? As anyone who plays tanki is dead inside....
  7. BRO0088

    Unpopular Opinions

    This is a topic here u can share unpopular opinions.
  8. BRO0088

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    A lucky catch Some rank ups
  9. BRO0088

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Luck at its best
  10. BRO0088

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Finally something :D
  11. BRO0088

    PRO Battles Latest News

    Cant complete missions :(
  12. BRO0088

    [Forum Game]Did you know?(DYK)

    Nope DYK tanki lags worse than roblox?
  13. BRO0088

    Goodbye all...

    I will miss u :( :(
  14. Devs; How do u make em buy battle pass more than usual? Another dev' Lets just reduce rewards for the silver tier! Cedric; I'll seduce them by saying " Save money by getting some battle honey from the shop!!". CEDRIC and Tanki memes should get upvotes!!
  15. BRO0088

    Funny/ Odd Garages.

    If someone plays parkour 24/7 365 its natural to have spent a lot of time with a combo (as u cant earn exp from parkour but ur equipped with a combo).
  16. BRO0088

    Funny/ Odd Garages.

    Thats a parkour addict right there.
×
×
  • Create New...