Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

BRO0088

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 260
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BRO0088

  1. BRO0088

    Let's Discuss Matchmaking

    I just want tanki to know when u leave a tanki MM match it means u dont want to play that anymore. Then why does it make sense for MM to put me back into the match I left. My complain is Whenever I leave match and then Stand in que and then MM send me to the same match I went Logic 10000.
  2. BRO0088

    Congratulatory post

    Congrajulasions to @ControlledChaos for ranking up I hope he finds more druggers to rekt him :P :P
  3. BRO0088

    Women’s Faction wins Gender WAR

    Will there be a Gender War topic in THE WAR ROOM?
  4. Not bad but too bad it wont be implemented unless the devs can make out some cash from it..
  5. BRO0088

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Did this in a day 100 kills with 30 deaths B) B)
  6. BRO0088

    Ideas for Maps!

    Most of time I usually push players 9even my team mates ) off the cliff easy returns no tension and if there were walls then we should have the power to break it.
  7. BRO0088

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You made me remember a match in TDM where my team was 1 kill away from finishing and a gold dropped and guess I made that kill and boom the match ended xD
×
×
  • Create New...