Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

yellowghetto

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 221
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by yellowghetto

  1. Because I didn't realize how bad it was when I got my EMP Immunities. You probably don't have any Immunities for EMP. Coincidence? When EMP Gauss was released, there was no counter to it. Now that Immunities are in the game, there is. So what? Are Immunities OP? If you say yes, then why don't you go ask for nerfs to them too. If you say no, then EMP Gauss is balanced. Crazy how that works. I don't get your logic. Are turrets that are just trash and nobody likes them the "balanced" turrets? Nobody says Modules are OP
  2. Not as far as you think. Have you tried it? Also, its aiming recovery time is less than a second.
  3. It already got nerfed. Viking is not balanced. Just because it's an OG Hull everyone says its balanced. It's like the people who play Clash Royale and say the Royal Giant is balanced. Shaft is not balanced. One shots, and reloads quicker than you can spawn.
  4. I preferred it when Stun Rounds got off a Stun on every shot, and had more damage, but no crits, wouldn't make people drop items, and have the Stun to 1-2 seconds. Just to prevent people from camping with Gauss and Shaft. Also, Shaft and Viking needs nerfs.
  5. yellowghetto

    May Challenge II

    Tanki is going way downhill from a great start. From Shards, HD Skins, Fun Events, Big Maps, Expensive Offers, OP Augments, Whack Balance Changes, Ultra Skins, More P2W, and now whack Battle Pass? Will this set the new precedent?
  6. yellowghetto

    May Challenge II

    WHY is it always Crusader??? I'm not getting this BP, I think the offered Augments are pretty trash.
  7. yellowghetto

    Ideas for Hulls and Overdrives!

    Smart man! Honestly. Half the Legend players are noobs I swear. Using ODs against a player who has their counter OD ready. What do these guys think the stars mean? That they're doing well???
  8. yellowghetto

    Server

    That was a joke above.
  9. yellowghetto

    Server

    They might have addressed that issue with the critical update.
  10. yellowghetto

    new system - levels M7

    It's not meant to help noobs, it is a secret way for Devs to make players made, and hope for them to spend more money.
  11. yellowghetto

    Getting bored of the game

    Then I recommend trying it now.
  12. yellowghetto

    Episode 298 of the V-LOG!

    Prob the same amount of clicks. New UI is mainly for presentation impression. And that was the only news. 2 weeks for 30 second news and 2 minutes of garbage. No one cares about eSports, and YT Digest is where I click off. If I want to watch eSports, I go to the eSports channel. The V-LOG should just teach how to join/benefits of it, and that's it. Disappointed.
  13. yellowghetto

    Getting bored of the game

    You are negatively commenting on a Hull that was nerfed every time since its release. How many times now? 4? I have also noticed that you have 0 experience with Hopper. Playing this Hull harder than it looks. It isn't as crazy as those fly hackers who use Crisis Drone to fly across the maps. Standard driving Hoppers are honestly pretty bad. Wasp is just Wasp. It's OD is applies 3 Status Effects. Is that OP???
  14. yellowghetto

    Getting bored of the game

    Thanks @At_Shin for censorship. Anyways, this is not really a Discussion post, more as self-evaluation of the game and feedback.
  15. yellowghetto

    Mammoth Ultra!

    I'm not even going to lie. Even though I would've preferred a Mammoth HD over Ultra, this Ultra Skin looks pretty sick. Too bad Mammoth is like, one of the worst Hulls.
  16. yellowghetto

    Mammoth Ultra!

    Ultra Skins have far more detail than the standard Skins. They also look more unique than the standard Mk7 look. Not sure how you can't missed this detail. Didn't know low graphics quality blurred your screen this much. They are more expensive than normal Skins because of their rarity. Skins in general are very expensive.
  17. yellowghetto

    Mammoth Ultra!

    For XT, I wonder is they will ever get updated.
  18. yellowghetto

    Ultra Weekend May 14th - 16th

    Spread this info to @yoni292 Mods removed my wazowskistare.
  19. Umm, how does this happen XD Also, why can this profile see who visited them. Blocked username for privacy. This player is not a helper.
  20. yellowghetto

    Ultra Weekend May 14th - 16th

    It had a 30 second cooldown. Bruh.
  21. yellowghetto

    Ultra Weekend May 14th - 16th

    I don't know why people liked it so much before. Eats 3 BD, and clearly not as useful as Booster.
  22. yellowghetto

    Ultra Weekend May 14th - 16th

    as a Legend it was pretty easy for me. If you saw @TheCongoSpider's post above, I averaged 3000 Crystals per match.
  23. yellowghetto

    Ultra Weekend May 14th - 16th

    I mean, you can still do well, they just get rewarded the most.
  24. yellowghetto

    Ultra Weekend May 14th - 16th

    Also, what were you using? Shaft? Totally not broken.
  25. yellowghetto

    Ultra Weekend May 14th - 16th

    Playing MM, EMP Immunity and AP Immunities everywhere. DM was easier cuz everyone I saw were using Vulcan + Heat Immunity. Meaning less EMP Immunities.
×
×
  • Create New...