-
Posts
3 221 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
9
Everything posted by yellowghetto
-
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
It wasn't OP before. It is OP now because of the damage nerf is basically gone. "I don't use OP things because it takes the fun out of it." Do you even have any of the Augments listed? -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
SAME. Until it was ruined. Current Stun Rounds is pretty trash. People think it is OP. Stun come completely random. Usually 3-4 Railgun shots. Trash. I miss Stun every shot, but lasted 1-2 seconds. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
EMP Immunity Mobile players have a cheat called aimbot. Gauss locks on no matter what, takes away any skill. -
What is the radar even for?
-
Looks more red to me :O
-
Me day by day in Tanki. In-game. And its events. 1. ? 2. ? 3. ? 4. ? 5. ? 6. ? 7. ? Repeat.
-
Did you not read the post by Marcus?
-
valid Option to turn off the red outline in enemies.
yellowghetto replied to Poppy in Ideas and Suggestions
Let's remove damage while we are at it ? -
If you even manage to get to a planet.
-
Why aren't you complaining. You like pay to win?
-
I'm forced to since I do Daily Mission to complete the Challenge. Where it actually contains a Skin.
-
You heard it here first. This is a waste of time.
-
I don't have a recording, so it is something to look out for. This bug really pisses me off as I should have gotten counted Finish CTF Battles. Lost my score, and crystals because the incident happened at the end. It happens when equipping Vulcan, when there are too many elements on the screen, the bullets from Vulcan just crashes the entire client, and you are forced to restart the Client. Super annoying, no other explanation for this. B.O.L.O
-
You said so yourself! Nice
-
We are talking about Tanki. But yes, that is a reflection on life. Nothing is free.
-
again, nothing is free. Daily Missions. Are not free. Free is like the 100, 1000 Crystals in the Shop. Free: (adv) Without cost or payment.
-
Nothing is free. You are burning far more Supplies in Battles to complete the Special missions. How many Crystals do the Supplies cost? Go on. Count.
-
Is this a waste of time or what? Will it even be possible or complete-able as a free to play??
-
Not sure, I think it will appear the following day. If I am wrong, someone correct me.
-
If you dont complete day 1, you dont get day 2
-
5000 mission? Completed that in like 3 hours.
-
@Spy Will this event even be possible as a free to play to be completed?
-
Like Chrome, stuff are in Russian, black screen. Edit: I see the launcher now.
Jump to content



























































