-
Posts
3 221 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
9
Everything posted by yellowghetto
-
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
And Viking's Overdrive should not apply status, charge from Dictator, nor have damage boost. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
See Mods? This is what I am talking about. Proof on the Forum for rage and unnecessary swearing. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
I don't understand how someone reads "Hmm" as "Confused." How many months has this update been here? -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
This is not reddit. *Cringe* And yes, I know it is downvote on Reddit. But it is basically the same thing. Dude I have given a reaction to everyone since the beginning. You can check if you don't believe me. I'd rather receive a Hmm or any reaction in general, instead of no acknowledgement to something I post. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Hmm. Maybe xD -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Like this comment. Why would I agree with this? @wolverine848 Source: Page 113. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
I tested the "Critical Damage" with @MysticBlood on the Test Servers. Each individual Vulcan bullet having a chance of a critical is CRINGE. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Default reaction LOL! Why would I not give a Hmm to players I don't agree with. *Cringe* -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Hmm. I wonder why? -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
I give everyone reactions. When I read through a post, I am free to give a reaction of my choice. Not theirs. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Anybody ready for an update nobody asked for? #returnoftrashupdates Notice Railgun and Thunder. The damage spread is removed and is replace by crazy OVERPOWERED Critical Damage. Disclaimer: These are obviously for testing purposes, but for every turret having crits, is just weird. Also. Railgun and Thunder basically got nerfed. Round Stabilization Augment for Railgun is now 100% useless. :) Want the definition of cringe? Well here you go! -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
#7 Been saying it for years and they finally took the suggestion. Advertising. Good for you! -
I am suggesting TWO things, both regarding the MM system. 1) A filter to Quick Battles. Filter out any Modes you don't want to play, but the Quick Battle button will search for any other available Battles suited for you. Example, I filter out ASL (worst mode), Quick Battle will never send me to an ASL match. Also, it will filter out Maps you leave or get kicked from. 2) Filter out Maps (Limited) You can filter out 1-3 Maps depending on your Rank. 1 for being a low rank, 2 for medium rank, 3 for high-end ranks. (Filters do not stack). Example, I do NOT want to play on Massacre or Berlin (worst maps) then MM will never send me to those maps. What does this do? It is convenient for the players and will show the Devs which Maps are ACTUALLY good for MM, and which ones are just trash. For Map filtering, if I don't want to play that map, I will just leave the Battle anyways, such a waste of time. I've gotten into a habit to know which map it is before I spawn in. If MM immediately starts, it means it sent me into the same map. If I notice some props and the backdrop, I know what Map it will be. Forget it, I'm not playing. I put a limit there so the system can't be abused and just play on certain maps. You can always turn the feature on/off. PS: When will MM be fixed? Apparently we care about HD Skins and interface Updates rather than the awful MM system.
-
Welcome to Mario Kart! Which is far more successful than this game. LOL
-
event Cheer for your favorite team and win cool prizes!
yellowghetto replied to Marcus in News Archive
Free Containers. Easy. -
Same.
-
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Maybe that is a bit too big. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
By like Dictator, I thought you meant overall size, which made no sense. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Viking should have Hunter hitbox ? -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
I think Hopper needs a bigger hitbox. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Clearly defending your favorite Hull so. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
A person once said, Crisis is somewhat balanced without Hopper. Laughs. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Exactly what a boomer would say. Thanks. Play other shooters. Tanki’s balance is outrageous in comparison. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Is this how you play CTF? Leave the base unguarded? Cringe. This is why I leave these type of battles. No teamwork, no support, why try? What is the rest of the team doing? Spawn camping enemy base with no flag there? You know half Legend battles, everyone does this. It’s so cringe. And yes! A player is PURPOSEFULLY rushing over to return the flag? WHY WOULDN’T you try to stop him?! The flag is set, your teammate is carrying the enemy flag! Check if there are players coming! -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
I was clearly being sarcastic. And wow. Unless they gave the same nerf to Hunter you are just flat lying. Besides Hopper, I play Hornet and Hunter. Loses a lot of charge. 25-50% is not a lot as Hunter charges it fast. Ok boomer. Play some other shooters.
Jump to content










































































