-
Posts
3 221 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
9
Everything posted by yellowghetto
-
Every time I finish a battle, I go to check Missions. Infinite loading/extremely long. Makes me mad every time. Why?
-
Is Critical Damage bugged for most turrets, or just haven't been worked out yet? Some critical appearances are the exact same as normal shots in Battles.
-
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Sadly, we know we will never reach the final rank... I am 0.18% of the way there to Legend 10730 -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Honestly, it is still pretty funny. LOL I wonder if @Boris4311 will ever get here. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Is this a joke, or is there a legit FINAL RANK? Legend 10730??? ??? Each Legend rank is always 200000 experience apart, yet when you reach Legend 10730, it says, "n/a" on the Wiki! Is this a theoretical final rank??? Honestly, if it is true, it will be HILARIOUS because without debugging/hacks no one will reach it. -
I still hate this update.
-
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
My friend found a free host, but I have no details about it. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Minecraft is only fun if people are watching, or you get to play with some homies :D -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Tbh, not that excited for cave and cliffs. Goats seem like an annoyance, and the caves look interesting, but much more dangerous. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Dude, its a snapshot server, it will be hella glitchy. I remember there was a problem with mining Iron. So cringe. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Lower TH, it is pretty free to play. Once you get to 13, high trophies? Sorry you gotta wait months to catch up. I like how they are releasing 3D modeled hero skins. Everything else is in 2D. Nasty -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
I play on 1.16.4 (Nether Update) with my friends on a server. You can try installing Optifine, or just lower graphic settings/render distance. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
I'm not a farmer, I am a trophy pusher. The matchmaking in Legend league, ever since the Operation Blue Skies Update, has literally been focused for buyers. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
It's time to quit. I'm back to Minecraft. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Got into a bad habit of wanting to do missions. Clicked on Quick Battle, and immediately regret my decision. How I see Tanki now: Pay to win Awful anti-cheat system 0 Damage Useless updates for graphics Trash mechanic updates ??? -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
CoC is pay to win. Wait till you get to TH 13. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
I quit after getting to Legend League. Game is almost as pay to win as Tanki Online. I hope there won't be a TH14 anytime soon. I maxed my Town Hall last year -_- -
Best time to quit!
-
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Opened my last Old Ultra Containers from last week. I got an Exotic. Burn Railgun. Trash. Peace out. -
I usually explain my ratings. Nothing good came from this update, so it 0/10 + 0 = 0/10 Now, what is bad? Everything. Tanki's gacha mechanics has made its way into Battles. I give this update a perfect 10/10 on the negative side.
-
There is no where on the Wiki, nor the Patch Notes, that said Gauss's Electromagnetic Salvo Augment was nerfed. I went into a battle, and my Gauss does no splash damage at all. No splash on status effects, no splash damage. Why?
-
-10/10 Trash update. Best time to quit this game.
-
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
This update is trash. -10/10 Best time to delete/uninstall/quit this game. -
Yes they were placeholders, but all damages are lowered now. We are going to rely on Critical Damage. And they are adding a Crit module in Ultra Containers.
Jump to content










































































