Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

yellowghetto

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 221
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by yellowghetto

  1. My PC is kinda slow on the Forum, so I pasted my idea here just in case I can't find it after a merge. Anyways, any thoughts on my Idea for a new Augment for Isida? Augment name: Destructive Nanobots Start Damage: -50% (-) Energy Consumption: -15% (+) Damage Percent Increase per tick: +50% (+) Healing: -75% (-) Cone Angle: +50% (+) What does this do? It will be focused on a single target. It will be useful for taking out specific players with the goal in mind. Healing is nearly completely gone because of the Filter for the Destructive Nanobots. Strategy? You must be locked on a target. If your aim is knocked off, the damage resets to the weak damage. Cone increased slightly for easier aiming. The longer you are locked on someone, the more and more damage you deal. Teammates, who push you, could knock off the aim. A stun, can reset your attack. Basically the opposite of Support Nanobots For example. Normal Isida has 200 damage per tick. But this Augment forces it to have 100 start damage. Then 50% of that is 50, so the next tick is 150, 150/2 = 75. 150 + 75. Next tick is 225. Healing is basic. Just stays -75%. Example of Damage: 100, 150, 225, 338, 507, etc... Example of Healing (Following normal Isida stats if true): 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, etc...
  2. imagine how crazy it would be if you locked on for like say 5 seconds. Drawback is that there is little to no healing, and its initial weak damage. It would probably be decent in 1v1 situations but bad against turrets with high impact force. Very strong against campers/snipers. It would be for defense, or an assassin role which I think is really cool. Isida is a very mediocre turret, it would be cool see something new for Isida, just a suggestion.
  3. For example. Normal Isida has 200 damage per tick. But this Augment forces it to have 100 start damage. Then 50% of that is 50, so the next tick is 150, 150/2 = 75. Next tick is 225. 100, 150, 225, 338, etc.
  4. yellowghetto

    Ideas for Maps!

    I LOVED the water effect in Iran from Tanki X! There was a small pond in the outskirts of the map and you could take a dip mid match! XD
  5. yellowghetto

    Container Rerolls

    Probably be 75 tankoins. Not even worth it. And why would TO allow a reroll? Might as well buy another container. A better solution is to use Gacha-mechanics. TO releases the rarity odds. Each time you get something bad, the % for something really rare would increase very slightly. And when you do pull something insanely rare, the % for something rare again goes down.
  6. Augment name: Destructive Nanobots Start Damage: -50% (-) Energy Consumption: -15% (+) Damage Percent Increase per tick: +50% (+) Healing: -75% (-) Cone Angle: +50% (+) What does this do? It will be focused on a single target. It will be useful for taking out specific players with the goal in mind. Healing is nearly completely gone because of the Filter for the Destructive Nanobots. Strategy? You must be locked on a target. If your aim is knocked off, the damage resets to the weak damage. Cone increased slightly for easier aiming. The longer you are locked on someone, the more and more damage you deal. Teammates, who push you, could knock off the aim. A stun, can reset your attack. Basically the opposite of Support Nanobots For example. Normal Isida has 200 damage per tick. But this Augment forces it to have 100 start damage. Then 50% of that is 50, so the next tick is 150, 150/2 = 75. Next tick is 225. 100, 150, 225, 338, etc.
  7. Honestly, on high settings, the look too dark and weird. The look like some pine trees. I put the trees on Low Settings, where there are lighter in shade of green and not quite a sprite. I think it looks okay.
  8. me too! until I fiddled with the Graphics settings haha!
  9. Those are some cool turrets. If you like them, upgrade them ?
  10. Also, I am curious. Do you guys like the 3D Trees more, or the nostalgic Tree Sprites?
  11. I doubt it now. There are drones. Every Vulcan user has a drone equipped. It is what it deserves. Will be more strategic to prepare the barrel behind cover. The game would be much better if Hammer, Twins, and Ricochet stayed as the short range turrets. Instead of camping in one spot and just have a brick on the spacebar. Magnum is kinda the same, but at least it fires only 1 projectile at a time.
  12. at that point, game - to be removed just play another Tank game. The Devs will most likely not remove the changes.
  13. I am just stunned on how well written this article was, and I LOVED reading it! (unlike some other anger posts I'm reading in Game Discussion) For real though, you should apply to be a helper! I loved the formatting of it, and like @Tidebreaker said, the formatting was perfect. I am personally highly anticipating for the release of the new turret and I was looking for someone to make a topic about Tesla. I only hope that this turret will be well balanced in the meta and will involve strategy when playing. Not another Gauss or Vulcan. pls... Anyways; Thank you so much! ? I
  14. Since you haven't been playing during the experiment, i believe you have no say in this. Also, this "flying cheat"? I haven't seen many Hoppers around that jump across maps as you say and we are similar ranks. So for you to condescend to me is really immature of you. I played the game for like 6 hours everyday this past month (October) just to see what you are so upset about. Also by the way, the caps I made are not my fault. You can blame the experiment for doubling the tank health. If you think Hopper is so broken, why don't you play it Vanilla and see for yourself? During the hours of play, I found Hoppers fairly easy to destroy. Yes I did find some tankers with Crisis Drone fly at least one bridge length in the Bridges map, but that's clearly not as far as you depicted it to be. I think Vulcan is an unnecessary turret because it is the design itself. When there are like 3 Titans or Hornets equipped with Vulcans, there are little to no space to run and it always ends up ruining games and causes so many people to leave mid-game. It almost instantly counters the repair kit and has more overpowered Augments compared to the old fashioned Twins. I have no problem against Twins because of its lack of range. You may argue, Vulcan is a far ranged turret! Well, yes and no. It is meant to be lesser than that of Thunder. So if you miss, boohoo! but even at long ranges, it doesn't lose much damage/or your teammate just steals the kill! The turrets from left to right in garage, top to bottom on Wiki is in order of range class of turrets. If you want to play long range, use Railgun, Gauss or Shaft. Vulcan is not a long range turret and I still think it needs another nerf like barrel charge back to the old 2.5 seconds, or just remove. (Which I doubt)
  15. Vulcan is the true twins. Brick on space bar and shoot. the overheating isn't even a problem when its reload is already so fast. Didn't they nerf Vulcan a while back because of its damage issue? Where the barrel spins slowly? It needs to be as slow as back then.
  16. yellowghetto

    Bugs and Glitches Reports [Closed]

    I don't have a screenshot of it, but I would to let someone know that if you leave the ending screen too fast and hop on another battle, the rotating tank still appears IN THE NEXT BATTLE! It is pretty funny but if anyone can get a screenshot before me, pls post.
  17. the jump in the Bridges Map was indeed really funny. You can't stop that cap. Anyways, dudeeee the AP Augments are trash! There is no other word for it! It is basically a weaker Hornet OD!
  18. I opened all my containers. I got some AP augments which are already pretty bad for things I NEVER will use. Speed Boosts and Mines which nobody wants, and Titan XT. Well, time for my hibernation again.
  19. AYYY!! I just finished the Challenge and the 1000 Mines mission! I have 44000/50000 battle score for the final mission I didn't think Hopper would help me return to Tanki Online. I mean, I used to hop on every now and then, but this is truly a big jump for me. Vulcans are still annoying though. It has 0 skill and offer no strategic element to gameplay. Especially with Hull Augments.
  20. yellowghetto

    Ultra Containers

    yeah I understand that. Thanks.
  21. bruh my eff keeps going down. How does PRO-Battle give more eff than MM? Corruption?
  22. yellowghetto

    Ultra Containers

    Just to make sure I don't waste them, can I save my Ultra Containers PAST the Ultra Weekend? Or do I have to open them during the event?
  23. Does anyone know any tips and tricks on quickly completing the Minefield Special Mission? Task: Use 1000 Mines. I don't want to use Dictator, and I do not think Magnum's Augment: Mortar, will work. I will ignore ideas such as, "Pressing 5 on my keyboard" or, "Use a Mine every 30 seconds." Because that is standard and slow.
  24. yellowghetto

    I'm done.

    I wish Hopper's drift was reduced, its too much.
×
×
  • Create New...