Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Bydo

Tanker
  • Posts

    20 541
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Bydo

  1. get this issue fix .. all ready when you join a battle and your tank ends up destroying it self when you spawn in to the battle.. you end up getting a Zero score in the end of the battles... I should have been in third place on this battle , I killed Juggernaut twice and had lots of other take downs..
  2. finished first two . only doing two more and canceling out on the last two .. gold box's and assault mission , both not worth the rewards ..also having the alien paint saves me the time to do it..
  3. Bydo

    Complaint Book

    when will this game fix the MM system along with improving balanced teams... make not .. NOT ONE PLAYER left the game ..
  4. Bydo

    Independence Day

    keep encouraging players to use drones to make others game play terrible.. only in two battles today with lots of time on the clock. but in the end one sided battles with one team fully drones in use on the winning team.. both battles were loosing before I even joined thanks to MM system..
  5. finally hit my 7 year anniversary in tanki.. started in 2013 .. main account was 24-carrot .
  6. Bydo

    Independence Day

    not only Americans we Canadians also just celebrated our day on July 1st... Russians Independence day way back on June 12 2020
  7. Bydo

    Happy Birthday!

    Happy Birthday for all those celebrating in the month of JULY
  8. he's a trick for this weeks missions / special .. 700 speed boosters , use them in your own garage , but also pick them up.. in no time you will have this mission completed Warp-jump Task: Use 700 «Speed Boost» supplies in Matchmaking battles in any mode. Reward: 10 pit-stop boxes
  9. normally I don't get these gifts . I also only use to get drugs or sometimes gold .. you will get one day just keep trying .. also try to open your weekly with a containers from missions. I find you get a better gift..
×
×
  • Create New...