Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Bydo

Tanker
  • Posts

    20 543
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Bydo

  1. Bydo

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    late night battles .. only cause husband was watching a hockey games..lol
  2. Bydo

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    not much so far today
  3. not sure what is going on.. the forum say's i'm on line , but i'm off line.. also finding logging into sections have been an issue its taking too long and then I get 404 error on taking too long. all started when new system came in.. also posting is also a slow process also still missing the beginners section
  4. so far no one has pointed out about the new premium flag / ribbon look .. I prefer the old one , it has more detail on looking like a bow . and not a washed out red item.
  5. I know in the past it did. right now I don't see any info in wiki to say other wise .. we need info on if this still is happening or what ?
  6. the main issue with it is , it don't work all the time. I'm a ricochet person and and find on my battles yesterday using the Vulcan it did not work all the time. it mainly depended on where you hit the wall or items. when it did it just gave the same damage amount as if not hitting items. where as Ricochet when bouncing off items it inflicts double damage to enemy's.
  7. sir when you on the other side trying to battle. its next to impossible to play when most of the other team has Vulcan. see yesterday I could get any where in battles from 2 -6 points with premium pass . but today only getting in battles 2 and one battle with a 4 points. you know that is OP . ok I tried to go to battle with Vulcan and with my ricochet . and compared my scores . with Vulcan I got in the top 3 placement . but with rich no where close to it.. now what I did find in battles besides its a easy killing machine. I found that the shoots which are suppose to bounce off items . it only do's a small amount of them . also it go's threw some of the posting signs . where as in Rich it's also starting to not bounce off items as much as its suppose too ( this could be my fault with my set up )
  8. I have been in all kinds of battles with this new turret .. I find it's over powerful in battles. it now dominates others
  9. issues with garage ,, seeing lots of moving lines , when you go to settings to add Antialiasing it now slows down your battles , making it more lagging . if you have it turned off you now get headaches from seeing it in the garage from all the moving lines.
×
×
  • Create New...