-
Posts
20 541 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
57
Everything posted by Bydo
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
sorry your talking with a noob mom , when it comes to MFS I have no clue what it means.. for the combo I have been using it for at less 7 years . I find it way easier to move on the maps and easy to flip back over in battles . I just have fun with it . others find it weaker then viking and all the power to others on what they like. I have no problems with it.. there both fully upgraded M7 / L20 .. for me I use more drugs and OD . less on Drones unless in rugby or flag battles . thats when sab comes out to play..
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
not too shabby for this mornings battles .. one battle someone asked for golds and I wish I had one to give , but I did take it away lol.. and thanks to the pro who called me a noob and the girl who called me a " want to be rich kid ".. lol this mom has had a fantastic morning ..so far and yes been in more Juggernaut battles and less Flag battles, been finding it more fun and easier to get my stars ..
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
seeing the Garage will be getting an update .. will you also be looking at updating the paint system.. in Tanki X we got to incorporate two paints at once ,, one for the hull and the other for the turret . so we can create a new look from two different paints.. also if this happens will it also change the gear scores or will the paints be removed from the score ?
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
got this before i entered into a battle which I never picked one.. then after leaving the battle I got it again.. it happened just in between a Juggernaut and CP .also the forum listing on top header after you leave the battle page its not showing up that much. not sure if this was a trial or what ?
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
posted this yesterday in another topic which is now closed.. not sure why were now getting invisible drones ,.
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
starting to see more invisible tanks now.. or residue for lag issues , this is a first seeing a drone ..
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
there is also something wrong with missions.. I'm doing the rugby for 150000 ( something like that total ) .. but I go into juggernaut battles and getting them added onto rugby mission .
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
Bydo replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to content



























































