Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Bydo

Tanker
  • Posts

    20 544
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Bydo

  1. Bydo

    Episode 229 of the V-LOG is live!

    having sales a week before the stores . seeing its on Nov 29th . Early bird sales . hope there around 40% off
  2. its to do with you-tube and not tanki it self. for tanki its open to all ages . but this could change to be 13 and over ? we know from our own experances not everyone say's there real ages when joining games or social media things, this is to do with you tube and not tanki . this new rule apply's to all you-tubers in you-tube . they changing rules as of I think either Dec 10 2019 or Jan 1 2020 . there is two dates I was told about not sure which one is correct.
  3. from what I have been told from other you-tubers on line . this will effect tanki and the e-sport group..we might not be able to comment on you tube live streams or v-logs . see below some of the items to come.
  4. Bydo

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    not sure what is happening now.. so I finally got to change account password and enter into garage. I go to click on a CP battle . wail I'm waiting to join a battle this thing pops up. when you click on it to close it . it then takes you back to log in page but the battle counter is still on your top of the page. tried it twice and both times it took me to the same thing. if my password was not valid then I would not have been able to log into my account. Tuesday Nov 19 new issue on Bydo account .. the dot beside my missions wont go away. this stays on even when I go and open all my missions . on other accounts once I open missions it removes it self ( the dot or indicator ) .
  5. new rules coming out on Jan 2020 . what will now happen is you have to choose to have your content placed under Adult content or Children content... if labeled Child content you will no longer be making money off the channel. if labeled Adult , new rules and guidelines will be in place. also new rules for gamer's
  6. you get this when you sit on the entering account page . they need to remove it
  7. bring back the old log in system. for some odd reason this new system wont allow me to save my account / password to log in with. been hitting the remember me button , but for odd reason it wont save. everyday I have to remember my account password
  8. sir I have tried both roots . also contacting tanki on line ( no response ) . this happened in Sept when my computer died and I ended up having to reload all new passwords to the three main accounts.. it took about 2 weeks to finally load them . I will try something new this weekend and see if it will load. till then its only Bydo in battles ( ..
  9. system is not working for me on other accounts . been trying most of the day to log into them and even change emails . all I have been getting is account not valid which it is.. just now got this
×
×
  • Create New...