-
Posts
20 543 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
57
Everything posted by Bydo
-
true no one will be going to attack Juggernaut . but going for the gold instead .. why have it as Juggernaut when most will be deleting the mission..
-
can't wait . my freedom weekend .. cancel out on that juggernaut battle . wont be doing it.. all other missions are ok .. hope its a good weekend of great sales...
-
Gatorade Orange // but must be ice cold to taste good. warm Gatorade is garbage
-
anyone find my teeth ?? sorry we're going off topic
-
WOW you brought me back to the old times we had .( as I'am dusting off my rocker . getting it ready for the day I retire from the game ) I remember when you had a GF back then.. good chat //
Jump to content











































































