-
Posts
20 543 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
57
Everything posted by Bydo
-
so true , been enjoying doing the creative / farm life . my kids have been on line or doing the creative things. its a great game for all ages . back to topic .. help I fell in a cave..
-
it took me 20 minutes just to log in with one account. the garage and items look like tank X . not a fan of the red around the tanks or the glowing box's . its a little confusing to see in battles . no need for them. and instructions on how or where to set up battles would be helpful before this was rolled out.
-
toss this system out its garbage. been trying to log in and its telling me its the wrong account name / and wrong email address . which there both correct.. its more a pain now then ever before
-
lol how did you miss his pony tail .
-
all your doing is bringing back game play like it was in 2014 when players could just activate drugs readily , as soon as one was done then you kicked in second one . it ended up being a full drug battles , why do we have drones //. scrap them . for the v-log not much interest in it this week. Get better Hazel.. looks like you got caught a cold.
-
not sure why we can watch the v-log 229 , but n0o longer can comment on it ? its missing from the forum page section...
-
say goood bye to our drug packages and now we have new ones which lets hope there not costing more . I can see all pricing being changed and going up...
-
might have issues with it . seeing were having issues with fps in battles . strange thing its only happening on one account all others seem to run smooth when in battles. others also been having the same issues/ will hold out and see if this helps us for battles.
-
he did have the right if he wanted it to paint it. it was also allowed . it would have looked cool in water colours. it now seems like nothing will be changing on this contest .
-
Thank you .
-
its not just him its all who entered and followed the rules . which were only to colour it and not add other things to it. mine might not be the greatest.. but I did followed the rules.
-
I'm not a judge but as far as I see it . based on past contest which I have been in . yours is perfectly fine , there is nothing wrong with it. on how they judge them , would be interested in how its done? if they have not given them out by now , then I don't think they will . but then again they could surprise us all.
-
Deeply sorry . I miss read your post . you were talking about the paint on the tank. sorry again . will remove my original post.
-
most of them we not valid due to adding things to there photo's when it clearly states COLOR only . either way there is only one entry out of all of them who followed the rules . which I now wonder just like last contest on how they pick them. is it a computer generation random taking names or are they really looking at them . cause if they were looking at them then they would have not had these seeing there were not valid for the contest. by the way that they wanted only coloring, these rules and guide lines need to be clearly written for all to understand and follow in the contest and judging .
-
not that I'm aware of trying it . all I know is two weeks ago system was fine now myself and others have the same issues. such as lag / high FPS / and tanks doing there own things in battles. not sure if cause of the down sizing of tanki X or what. might look into HTML5 but for now not sold on it.
Jump to content











































































