Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CalOfGearva

Tanker
  • Posts

    739
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CalOfGearva

  1. CalOfGearva

    Gearva Gaming

    Ok, new contest out! The winner will be announced here on April 10th
  2. CalOfGearva

    Gearva Gaming

    New contest coming to my channel either later today or tommorow. Stay tuned!
  3. CalOfGearva

    Pal Tanki

    Good luck!
  4. CalOfGearva

    Road To Legend not Like others !

    Good luck!
  5. CalOfGearva

    Legendary Skills

    Good luck!
  6. CalOfGearva

    Gearva Gaming

    LOL! So, how does the video maker page look? Think I need to add anything on? I’m thinking about posting each of the low trainings on Saturday so the rest of clan can see what we do. What do you think? (I’m also going to try to consistently enter into the video of the week! I really need to save up 95K+ Cry, and a 50K reward would help!)
  7. CalOfGearva

    Gearva Gaming

    Amurica is a free country ya know :D
  8. CalOfGearva

    Gearva Gaming

    Thx!
  9. CalOfGearva

    Gearva Gaming

    You may be good at making me laugh, but... DO YOU KNOW DA WAE??!?! (I’m sry for all the caps lol)
  10. CalOfGearva

    Gearva Gaming

    0_o I do use premiere pro already. Stop the stalking now XD!
  11. CalOfGearva

    Gearva Gaming

    Thanks! Also, that’s kind of a dark username :wacko: (please don’t be a HATEr :D)
  12. CalOfGearva

    Gearva Gaming

    Gearva Gaming Hi Everyone! I'm @CalOfGearva, and this is my videomaker page! My channel is called Gearva Gaming, here's the link to my Youtube Channel---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsG40CxdFjiD3Up8yXyq0mg. I love using shaft and viking both casually and in my videos, so if you're a shaft fanatic like me, then go ahead and watch my videos, because I'm sure you'll like them. My Latest Video My Most Popular Video My Latest Contest (Winner - ) I'm in the forum club Blood Red which has plenty of trainings, Clan wars, and the like, which I love posting on my channel! Here’s the link to the forum club “Blood Red” ——> http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=355647 My Video of The Week Entries Entry for V-Log 140 Entry for V-Log 137 Entry for V-Log 132 My Art Cosmos Original photo
  13. CalOfGearva

    Episode 164 of the V-LOG is out!

    I love where the Tanki devs are going with the Juggernaut mode, but I have a few questions about which I would love to be answered in the next V-Log. (Also I don’t know if there is already a topic like this, so, Yeah) 1. What determines the modifications levels (m1, m2, etc) on the railguns and strikers? Is it determined by rank, or some other garage stat? 2. What happens if the juggernaut self destructs? Does the juggernaut tank go to randomly chosen player in the match? Wouldn’t this be unfair for game balance? 3. How much faster will the overdrive cool down be? If you have any more suggestions or concerns about this gamemode, go ahead and use this thread!
  14. CalOfGearva

    [PSN] Playstation Network

    I am in this club!
  15. CalOfGearva

    Vulcan for Noobs

    What... Do... You... Friggin’... Mean... Mate??
  16. CalOfGearva

    Bugs and Glitches Reports [Closed]

    For the majority of the time, it happens when I have a fully charged sniper shot, directly hit a tank (there is no chance it could miss by like a pixel), and it knocks them back, but does no damage, and there is no damage marker as to how much damage I did. This happens quite a lot, maybe once every 3 hours on average if you played non-stop. It occurs from long range to short range, with light and heavy hulls, and targetting light and heavy hulls. I’ve never experienced it with arcade shots, but I researched into what it’s called, and it is refered to as “A Ghost Shot”. I Know bugs and glitches aren’t high on the Dev’s To-Do List, but I would really appreciate it if they just spent a little while to find the problem and patch it in the next update. I don’t code, so don’t take that as an insult if it takes like 2 hours to find the problem. I have a hunch it has something to do with invisble objects, like the invisble platforms by the slopes of rooves on buildings which don’t interfer with other turret’s shots, but does with shaft because it has a sniping mode. I have had experiences where I try to fire at a target in sniping mode right next to the slope of a roof, and the blast appears to hit, but it does no damage because there is an invisble wall. Anyway, thx for the merge!
  17. CalOfGearva

    What does your nickname REALLY mean?

    Hey rocket! Also, what’s with the 3 X’s? Don’t ya know that means triple distilled moonshine xD! Anyway, My name is deprived from an imaginary country I made up when I was younger, Gearva. My name irl is Caleb, and I liked the nickname Cal, so I combined them to make Cal of Gearva!
  18. CalOfGearva

    What Tank Are You?

    LOL drop the mic... and the person down the stairs XD
  19. CalOfGearva

    What Tank Are You?

    Shaft Viking Magma 1. I never hang around people when I can help it (I am an introvert) 2. I am very thin 3. I absolutely love sniping people (not irl don’t call the popo on me xD) 4. I have a lot of anger which boils up inside of me, but never really shows that much (magma paint) 5. I am kind of a homebody, and stay in one place (AKA a hy6 noob shaft camper xD)
  20. CalOfGearva

    Name your favorite hull and gun

    Shaft Viking Guerilla
  21. CalOfGearva

    Annoying Turrets - 2017 Poll

    Ya... Just today I was playing a Silence TDM match, and the entire enemy team was composed of magnums. Of course they had to haev the high ground, and were constantly bombing our team, without us even standing a chance! ++++++ on the magnum nerf!
  22. CalOfGearva

    Bugs and Glitches Reports [Closed]

    I am a player which absolutely LOVES to use shaft. I won’t go into detail about my deep passion for shaft, but let’s just say I use it 98% of the time I play Tanki. One of the only things which I hate about shaft is the Ghost shot, or when you fire, hit a tank, and deal no damage. I undertand this may be the cause of lag, but sometimes it is DEFINETLY not. This isn’t a complaint topic, but more of a topic to collect a lot of proof of this bug and hope the Devs fix it. No hate on this topic Plz :P :D
  23. CalOfGearva

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Umm... Dude, it IS a complex turret to play as a main. You have to find every one f your opponet’s loopholes, dodge everything they trow at you. It’s difficult to play as a shaft, especially how unnderappreciated it is by all of u *Cough* Tanki
  24. CalOfGearva

    What is or was your dream tank?

    My dream tank Shaft M4 + assault emmiters Viking M4 Not quite sure which paint. Maybe glitch, but also really like needle and spectrum
  25. CalOfGearva

    Tell us your cool ideas for new «Overdrives»

    Plz it would be awesome if Viking would the "Radar" Overdrive. If it was used for a light hull, it would be too op, but when used for. a heavy, it would be useless. Plz do this senpai!
×
×
  • Create New...